Nolte will play Gene, a widower and former Marine who finds his highly regimented life deteriorating after his son begins pressuring him to sell his longtime home. When a mysteriously familiar woman appears in his life, Gene starts to loosen up, until his nightmares and reality begin to blur.
Hank Bedford will direct the script he co-wrote with Cesare Gagliardoni. Bedford's 2015 feature debut, Dixieland , starred Riley Keough and Faith Hill and was released by IFC Films.
Eugene the Marine is being produced by Stephen Vincent. Matthew Shreder of Concourse Media is executive producing and handling worldwide sales rights.
Golden Globe winner Nolte, well known for movies including Cape Fear , 48 Hrs. and his Oscar-nominated roles in The Prince of Tides , Affliction and Warrior , recently starred in series The Mandalorian and Paradise Lost and movies Angel Has Fallen and Last Words . Earlier this week he was announced as joining cast for upcoming Peacock series Poker Face .
Nolte is represented by CAA and Jackoway Austen Tyerman.
- Actor Chris Pratt honored with Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Immersive inflatables, comics at sea, and Tapfest on tap
- Locals shine despite heat at Mt. Marathon race
- Summer movie preview: List of summer movies
- Somber ‘Angel Has Fallen’ brings change to franchise
- The Best and Brightest Class of 2019
- Virtually every film coming out this fall
- Biden’s call for unity
- ’Destroyer’ and ‘Escape at Dannemora’ top recent DVD and Blu-ray releases
- Fall movies 2019: Here’s what’s coming as Oscar season begins
- Screen time: Preparing you for a massive summer at the movies
- TV best bets for the week of May 26
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, May 24-32
- The Best TV Series of 2019 (So Far)
Nick Nolte To Star In Psychological Thriller ‘Eugene The Marine’ have 299 words, post on deadline.com at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.