Good news for Tejasswi Prakash fans! Her ongoing show Naagin 6 will reportedly get an extension. Yes, you read that right! Sources close to the development informed ETimes TV that the show will now end in December 2022.
For the unversed, the makers had planned to conclude the show in October, but now, after seeing its roaring TRP ratings, the makers have decided to extend the show. The source informed the portal that Naagin 6 is going to take a 20-year leap, and the story will move forward in a new direction. The shoot will be wrapped up in November 2022.
Interestingly, the high TRP ratings are the reason behind the show’s extension. It has to be noted that Tejasswi Prakash will also be a part of Naagin 6 even after the generation leap of 20 years. The makers are yet to make an official announcement about the leap.
For the unversed, Naagin 6 was launched in February 2022 after the end of Bigg Boss 15 . Tejasswi Prakash is paired opposite Simba Nagpal. Their pair is being loved by all. Teja’s performance as Pratha has also won many hearts. She is indeed proving her acting skills by playing the role of a shape-shifting naagin.
Naagin 6 also stars Mahekk Chahal, Urvashi Dholakia, Sudha Chandran, Gayathiri Iyer, Abhishek Verma, Sneha Raikar, Abeer Singh Godhwani and others in key roles. The show is being produced by Ekta Kapoor and airs on Saturday and Sunday on Colors TV.
- Cork City boundary extension sent for Cabinet green light
- Home Office set regional targets for immigrant removals, report says
- Brexit: Liam Fox warns he will refuse to back any extension to transition period
- Brexit customs union extension could be ‘only viable option,’ say MPs
- UPDATED: The worst year in Judith’s life ended with the best Christmas ever
- Monthly Round up Report for April 2018: MSE Index down 2.9% in April
- UN report blames Trump policies for deepening poverty in the US
- Landmark right-to-die ruling means families will be able to decide to end care of vegetative patients
- Law report: Grounds for challenge or abstention of judges
- POLITICO London Playbook: Customs crunch — Remainiac squeeze — Trump vs. Putin
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Ex-Volkswagen boss faces charges over diesel emissions cheating scandal
- 19 of Grimsby's oldest buildings whose future MUST be saved
- Pateley bridge news
- Donald Trump's failed attempts to buy landmark St Andrews hotel
- Syria: An international battleground
- UK could stay in EU customs union for years after Brexit transition
- EU Says Backstop Must Pass `All-Weather' Test: Brexit Update
- Consultation shapes Suffolk’s quarrying plan
- POLITICO Pro Morning Tech: London catch-up — Privacy stop — Regulate AI
- Inside Dennis Nilsen’s murder home that was sold to young couple who turned shallow graves garden into a VEGETABLE PATCH
Naagin 6 To Get An Extension; Tejasswi Prakash’s Show To End In December: Report have 431 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.