The August 12 episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 witnessed Amitabh Bachchan welcoming the first SonLiv Play Along contestant to take the hot seat this season. The host revealed that Satyanarayana Subbaraya has been trying to make it on the show since its very inception in 2000.
The 41-year-old, who hails from Bengaluru, revealed that he loves cooking. The private bank employee then went on to share his Gobhi 65 recipe with Big B. Satyanarayana played a good game and used his first lifeline, the audience poll, for the tenth question worth Rs 3.2 lakh.
He ended up using his second lifeline, 50:50, for the next question. The contestant decided to quit the show after winning a cash prize of Rs 25 lakh. However, Satyanarayana did try to answer the Rs 50 lakh question whilst using his last lifeline but he still wasn't sure of the answer. When asked by Mr Bachchan to guess the answer, he ended up choosing the correct answer.
The Rs 50 lakh question that stumped him is as follows: Which city that initially won the bid to host commonwealth games 2022 was later stripped of the rights to do so? It came with the following options: A) Edmonton, Canada; B) Durban, South Africa; C) Hambantota, Sri Lanka and D) Christchurch. Australia. The correct answer is B) Durban, South Africa.
Meanwhile, Amitabh Bachchan will welcome Ayush Garg from Delhi in the next episode. The 27-year-old contestant will be seen attempting the Rs 75 lakh question during KBC's special Independence Day episode on August 15 (Monday).
- Atmanirbhar Bharat: Here's a complete list of reforms announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman under Rs 20 lakh crore financial package
- Ravi Mohan Saini, who won Rs 1 crore in KBC Junior at the age of 14, is SP of Porbandar now
- Atmanirbhar Bharat | FM Sitharaman announces special credit facility of Rs 5,000 crore for street vendors
- A burning question: When will my turn come after all?
- Big B's lockdown throwback: Amitabh Bachchan calls 'Amar Akbar Anthony' a bigger success than 'Baahubali 2'
- Big B's lockdown thoughts: Let's quarantine bitterness to keep relationships alive
- When Big B & Muhammad Ali almost co-starred in a film! Senior Bachchan recalls time spent with boxing legend
- You cannot allow rating agencies to decide policy: P Chidambaram
- Should you keep on investing in an uncertain market? Read this
- 'They are using the pandemic to push their reforms'
- 'You don't ask someone in ICU to start exercising from the next day'
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman to address press conference at 4 pm, announce more details of economic package
- BSEB Bihar 10th Result 2020 Latest Updates: Bihar Board matric result available on HT Result portal, check here
- FUTURE SHOCK: 25 Health & Wellness trends post COVID-19
- 'No Probe, Huh?': Swiggy, Zomato in Hot Water Over 'Stale Food' Deliveries Amid Pandemic
- Covid-19 pandemic to eat up half of dine-in restaurants' revenue in FY21: Crisil Research
- Roast, rage, jealousy, cringe. Who'll have the last laugh in YouTube vs TikTok's online 'class wars'?
Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You? have 503 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.