Charu Asopa and Rajeev Sen have been in the news regarding their divorce. The couple had revealed that they are parting ways but their posts on social media confused netizens, which made them wonder if they have patched up. Recently, Charu had confirmed that she had already filed for divorce and is also confused with Rajeev’s posts. Charu has now opened up on why she decided to divorce.
In an interview with Pinkvilla, Charu revealed that she is hurt with Rajeev’s accusation of hiding her first marriage (which she didn’t) and saying that she is playing victim card. She is confused as he talks ill about her and on other hand, he also is posting pictures with her. She said that she fails to understand what he wants by doing all these.
She said that the perception has become such that when Rajeev posts a photo or says anything, they are back together and when he talks against me, they are on a break- This has become the mindset now. She feels that nobody wants to know where she stands in all of this, what she wants.
Talking about her decision to divorce Rajeev, she said that it’s not an overnight decision.
She added, “There are many issues and a lot has happened in these three years. Therefore, I have taken the decision of dissolving this marriage. A lot of things kept piling up and that led to this decision. Many things have happened, and now, we have become fools outside where people say they keep playing breakup and patch up. I have made up my mind, and my lawyer has filed for divorce. I have already sent the divorce draft to Rajeev but he said that he wants some changes in it and his lawyer will revert. But it’s been almost a week, my lawyer has been calling his lawyer but she isn’t responding.”
Charu mentioned that Rajeev always kept walking away from problems and situations, and it was her, who tried to save the relationship single-handedly.
Charu wants to give her daughter Ziana a happy atmosphere and doesn’t want her to realise that there is some issue between her parents. She concluded by saying that it becomes difficult for her to always be happy, stay chirpy and show to her that the world is a good place.
- Exclusive- Mere Angne Mein's Charu Asopa celebrates her first Gangaur post marriage amidst lockdown; says hubby Rajeev has been a great help
- Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Whether you’re happy together or finding it hell, now is the time to rip up the relationship rule book, says a top couples therapist, who shares his expert tips for: Love in the time of corona
- Chantelle Houghton reunites with ex-husband Preston 14 years after meeting on CBB
- Stacey Giggs, 41, and The Wanted's Max George, 31, 'shop for new £1.5M house together following one year of dating... after putting £3.5M pad she shared with ex Ryan Giggs up for sale'
- Polyamourous throuple say they are all equal but only he has sex with wife and girlfriend who is 23-years-younger
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton settle nasty custody battle weeks before the 'Blurred Lines' singer announced his 22-year-old girlfriend is pregnant
- How we stay together: 'If a problem came up, it had to be solved straight away'
- Fran Drescher Links Uterine Cancer to Refusing to Confront Harrowing Rape 10 Years Before
- From ‘Lawrence Of Arabia’ And ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ To The Debut Of James Bond, Was 1962 The Greatest Movie Year EVER? A New Book Says Yes
- Prince Charles will make £2million contribution to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £4million-a-year security bill amid claims couple will use private guards because Met Police can't carry guns in US
- The flick of a biro on a flimsy red tick box form decides who will live and who dies: Nothing captures the horror of coronavirus more vividly than our soul-barring diary by a woman NHS doctor
- Heaven's Gate, 23 Years Later: Remembering 38 People Who Died with Cult Leader
- ‘I could knife him in the back’: What it’s like seeking a divorce during coronavirus
- Bernie Ecclestone, aged 89, is set to become a father again 65 years after his first child - but what do his blingtastic daughters have to say about his new baby?
- Jonathan Scott Reveals How His Devastating Divorce Helped Him Appreciate His New Love
- The Best TV Couple of the Past 30 Years, Play-in Round: Monica and Chandler vs. Ross and Rachel
- It's time to start a new relationship with a better model - it could save you £100s
- Sarah on Her Relationship With YouTuber Onision: 'Why Did You Think This Was OK?'
- Fran Drescher Reveals How Her Divorce, Rape and Cancer Diagnosis Changed Her
Charu Asopa On Why She Decided To Divorce Rajeev: In These 3 Years Of Our Relationship, Problems Just Piled Up have 828 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.