Ashton Kutcher, the popular actor has opened up about being diagnosed with a “rare form of vasculitis”, an autoimmune disease that left him unable to see, hear or walk. The Jobs actor shared the diagnosis in the monday episode of the national geographic show, Running Wild With Bear Grylls: The Challenge .
In a clip shared by the entertainment programme Access Hollywood, Ashton Kutcher said: ” Like two years ago, i had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis, that like knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium. ”
In the video, the 44-year-old further said it took him a year to build his life from scratch and that he was lucky to be alive. ” You don’t really appreciate it until it’s gone, until you go, ‘i don’t know if i’m ever going be able to see again. I don’t know if i’m going be able to hear again, i don’t know if i’m going to be able to walk again. I’m lucky to be alive ,” he added.
After the clip went viral on social media, Ashton Kutcher posted a clarification on his Twitter, saying the health scare happened three years ago following which he had made a full recovery. “Before there are a bunch of rumors/ chatter/ whatever out there. Yes, i had a rare vasculitis episode 3yrs ago. (autoimmune flare up) i had some impairments hear, vision, balance issues right after. I fully recovered. All good. Moving on. See you at the 2022 ny marathon w/thorn, ” reads his tweet.
- Open the Door to Intimacy and Power - Knowing God's Covenant Names
- The Generation Gap - Younger Men and Older Woman
- Dangerous Bodybuilding Fiction You Should Know About - Part 2
- Basketball Free Throw Shooting
- The Yin and Yang of Strokes
- What is the Soul?
- 7 Things Not to Do When Gardening
- Unhappy Hour - My "Mens Health" Alcoholism, Addiction and Depression Story
- Choosing Whether to Be a Winner Or a Loser
- eBay Franchise Drop Stores - Why They Failed
- Getting Around the Walls Your Teenager Puts Up!
- CS Lewis and the Chronicles of Narnia
- Internet Safety - 'Cyber-Bullying' it Can Be 'Beaten'
- Christopher Okigbo - Looking Back at His Short-lived Life and Taking Stock of His Poetic Legacy
- Interview With Shireen Jeejeebhoy, Author of "Lifeliner - The Judy Taylor Story"
- Who Can Speak For Me? Israeli Theatre Assays the Palestinian Conflict, Acting As a Moral Conscience
- Interview With Leslee Tessmann, Author Of "Sacred Grief - Exploring A New Dimension to Grief"
- Trust Issues In Relationships
- Clint Eastwood
- The Cheating Church at Work
Ashton Kutcher Opens Up About His Battle With 'Rare Form Of Vasculitis', Says He Is Fully Recovered have 424 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.