Anne Heche was not under the influence of alcohol when she crashed her car into a home last Friday, but she was under the influence of cocaine … this according to law enforcement sources, and possibly fentanyl as well.
LAPD sources tell TMZ … the department has tested the blood they drew after Anne was admitted to the hospital, and in addition to cocaine, they also found fentanyl. However, our sources say fentanyl is sometimes used as a pain med in hospitals, so they need to do more testing and investigation to determine if the fentanyl was in her system at the time of the crash.
We are also told Anne’s condition is dire … it has not improved since she was admitted to the hospital. As we reported, Anne has been fighting for her life and is in critical condition.
As we reported, Anne was driving her Mini Cooper at an extremely high rate of speed last Friday in a residential area of L.A. when she crashed into a car, a garage and then a house, igniting a fire that severely burned her.
- Police: Venus Williams at fault in fatal car crash
- Crash kills Nebraska punter Foltz, former MSU punter Sadler
- Johnson, Patrick among 16 cars caught in Big One at Daytona
- Crash kills Nebraska punter, former Michigan State punter
- Has Stewart-Haas Racing Ever Really Become A Four-Car Team?
- Report: Fernandez was likely operating boat in deadly crash
- South Korean police question Pirates' Kang over DUI crash
- Report: Jose Fernandez operated boat ‘impaired, in a reckless manner’ in deadly crash
- The Latest: 1 in hospital after German delegation taxi crash
- Man charged in drunken-driving crash that killed Colts’ Jackson
- Northug to go to jail for drink drive crash and run
- Pirates’ Kang gets suspended 2-year jail term for crash
- The Latest: Fisher grateful to be OK after crash, DUI arrest
- Some notable deaths of active pro baseball players
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Queen of Versailles' Jackie Siegel and billionaire husband David throw star-studded gala to fight opioid crisis after daughter's tragic overdose and admit they're 'sorry they ever started' $50million mansion project
- Week in Wrestling: Scott Hall says WWE should welcome back Hulk Hogan
- Peers heap praise on retiring Tony Stewart, ‘the A.J. Foyt of our era’
- Jung Ho Kang: Off-Field Issues Need To Be Taken More Seriously
- Wimbledon 2017 seeds, odds: With no Serena Williams, no stopping Petra Kvitova
- Jackie Chan speaks on involvement in WEC
Anne Heche Under Influence of Cocaine At Time of Car Crash have 389 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.