After a gap of five years, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan is all set to grace the big screen with his upcoming film, Laal Singh Chaddha . Helmed by Advait Chandan who previously directed the 2017 film Secret Superstar, the movie has been the talk of the town ever since the makers dropped its trailer.
The film holds a lot of importance as it is the actor’s labour of love and persistence which made him hold on to the journey of the film from acquiring the rights to finally presenting it in front of the audience.
For those who ain’t aware, it took Aamir Khan 14 years to make this film. Recently, in an interaction, the superstar encapsulated his feelings and attachment to the film, and said, “Yes, it took a long time. To be exact 14 years in total but something around 8 to 9 years for acquiring the rights. So, I am a bit excited and nervous as we know we have made a good film so it increases the nervousness that people will like it or not”.
Laal Singh Chaddha brings on screen the captivating journey of the main protagonist Laal from the age of 18 to 50. The Aamir Khan-starrer has been shot in multiple locations across the country.
Laal Singh Chaddha is an official adaptation of Tom Hanks’ Hollywood classic, Forrest Gump. Recently, in an interview with a leading daily, Atul Kulkarni who has penned the Indian adaptation, revealed that it took him two years to get Aamir to read the script before they acquired the rights of the original film.
Featuring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, and marking the debut of Telugu star Naga Chaitanya, Laal Singh Chaddha is slated to release on August 11.
- Top DFS Picks Week 12: Drew Brees Should Make For Plenty Of After Thanksgiving Excitement
- Year In Review
- Man Who Didn't Love Wife When He Married Her Shoulda Used Twitter
- The year of the underdog: 8 movies that made 2018 a game changer for Bollywood
- Robert Palmer’s “Addicted To Love” helped define the MTV era
- Love Comes Softly: Welcome to Fake West
- How to Actually Make Money Online in 2019
- How to Make Money Online in 2019
- Why We Hurt Each Other: Tolstoy’s Letters to Gandhi on Love, Violence, and the Truth of the Human Spirit
- Anna Dostoyevskaya on the Secret to a Happy Marriage: Wisdom from One of History’s Truest and Most Beautiful Loves
- Jo Coburn says she raised pay issue with BBC and defends against 'Brexit bias' claims ahead of Politics Live launch on BBC Two
- How To Explain Living In A Bankrupt City
- The Game That Took Eight Years To Make
- After years juggling demanding children with an even more demanding job, FEMAIL’s Lorraine Candy reveals in her last column how she finally found the secret of HAVING IT ALL
- 172,216 Photos: My First Year Hunting Speed
- Love Comes Softly: House Arrest and Corn Whisky
- Love Comes Softly: Magic Cake and Pig Slopping
- America Is in Love With Asian Music, but Asian American Artists Still Can't Catch a Break
- Long-Term Tester Update: Fiesta ST Plus Track Night in America Equals Hella Fun
- Trevor Noah’s comparison of Imran Khan and Donald Trump was mind-blowingly shallow
Aamir Khan Explains His 14 Long Years' Labour Of Love To Make Laal Singh Chaddha; Says 'Bit Excited & Nervous' have 524 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.