Three men have been charged in connection with the killing of James “Whitey” Bulger , one of America’s most notorious mobsters, nearly 4 years after he was beaten to death in federal prison.
The U.S. Attorney’s office charged Fotios “Freddy” Geas , Paul “Pauly” J. DeCologero , and Sean McKinnon with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder Thursday in connection with Bulger’s killing back in 2018 at the U.S. Penitentiary Hazleton in Bruceton Mills, WV.
Geas and DeCologero are accused of hitting Bulger multiple times in the head, causing his death — they’ve also been charged with aiding and abetting first-degree murder and assault resulting in serious bodily injury.
McKinnon faces a separate charge for making false statements to a federal agent.
As we reported, Bulger was beaten with a lock in a sock, away from security cameras, until he was unconscious — the alleged perps also attempted to gouge out his eyes with some type of shiv, but were unsuccessful.
Bulger was serving out his life sentence after being convicted in 2013 for a slew of crimes when he died at 89.
- Former NHL Player Chris Nilan Talks About Whitey Bulger Pulling A Gun On Him
- Men Keep Committing Heinous Crimes, Then Identifying As Women After Being Arrested. The Media Is Playing Along
- James Bulger's mum says meeting Dominic Raab gave her 'hope' after 29 years of pain
- Real-life Goodfellas Mafia boss says own dad wanted him dead after quitting mob
- Top Mafia boss claims even his own dad wanted him dead after quitting mob
- Fentanyl Hauls; Police Dog Stabbed: Santee, San Diego County Crime Log
- Fentanyl Hauls; Stolen Vehicle: Carlsbad, San Diego County Crime Log
- Fentanyl Hauls; Stolen Vehicle: Encinitas, San Diego County Crime Log
- Fentanyl Hauls; Police Dog Stabbed: La Mesa, SD County Crime Log
- Mafia boss among biggest since Al Capone says his own dad wanted him dead
- 'Dominic Raab needs to make material changes after meeting James Bulger's mum'
- Former TEPCO bosses indicted over Fukushima disaster
- True Crime: Slavery special - the world's most shocking cases
- What happens behind the walls of American prisons
- 'Monster' who groomed children into crime on mission after prison release
- California killing cited in Vegas-area bikers shooting case
- Did James Parsons Kill His Wife?
- A mob got just 12 metres from a cowering Pence. But only one man can decide if Trump committed a crime
- How 'All the President's Men' went from buddy flick to masterpiece
- New York appeals court upholds Harvey Weinstein's rape conviction and 23-year prison sentence
3 Men Indicted Over Prison Killing Of Crime Boss James 'Whitey' Bulger have 397 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.