3:01 PM PT — Jennifer Lopez just posted a massive dump of photos and video from her surprise wedding to Ben Affleck — showing herself in her dress, and BA in his tux … both looking amazing.
The pop star threw up a ton of content on her website/newsletter — OnTheJLo — where she and her team have spilled all the deets about their nuptials. Jen writes, “We did it. Love is beautiful. Love is kind. And it turns out love is patient. Twenty years patient.”
She goes on to say this … “Exactly what we wanted. Last night we flew to Vegas, stood in line for a license with four other couples, all making the same journey to the wedding capital of the world. Behind us two men held hands and held each other. In front of us, a young couple who made the three hour drive from Victorville on their daughter's second birthday—all of us wanting the same thing— for the world to recognize us as partners and to declare our love to the world through the ancient and nearly universal symbol of marriage.”
Jen explains that they barely made it to the wedding chapel in time before it closed up, and while they wanted Elvis to officiate … he was unavailable. They moved forward anyway, taking pics in front of their witnesses — who appear to have been some of their respective kids.
J Lo calls it their dream wedding, one they wanted long ago — and ends by saying … “They were right when they said, "all you need is love". We are so grateful to have that in abundance, a new wonderful family of five amazing children and a life that we have never had more reason to look forward to.”
She finishes here … “Stick around long enough and maybe you'll find the best moment of your life in a drive through in Las Vegas at twelve thirty in the morning in the tunnel of love drive through, with your kids and the one you'll spend forever with. Love is a great thing, maybe the best of things-and worth waiting for.”
According to court records, obtained by TMZ, the couple got a marriage license in Clark County, NV — which was taken out and processed on Saturday, July 16. It’s in both of their names — their legal ones at that … Benjamin Geza Affleck and Jennifer Lynn Lopez.
A source connected to Bennifer tells TMZ … they did, indeed, get hitched … and the license is a signal they are now man and wife.
TMZ broke the story … earlier this year, J Lo was spotted wearing an engagement ring when furniture shopping with her 14-year-old child, Emme .
Soon after, Jennifer shared the news with her fans via a video message on her newsletter, she’s teary-eyed and simply says, “You’re perfect” before you can catch a glimpse of her beautiful green diamond ring.
Ben and Jen first got engaged in late 2002, but called things off in 2004 before they got married. They both went on to have separate relationships, including marriages and kids, but the exes reunited almost a year ago … and have been seemingly inseparable ever since.
The signs of them tying the knot have been there all along — as we’ve reported … they’ve been house hunting together — often bringing their kids along — and signaled they were aiming for a blended family situation. Despite some of their real estate deals falling through , the couple seems to have settled down in a Beverly Hills estate.
Last month, Jen’s car was spotted at a massive estate in Beverly Hills . There were also 4 moving trucks outside the estate — plus, moving trucks at both Ben and Jen’s current homes in the L.A. area.
Originally Published — 10:35 AM PT
- Ben Affleck gets kisses from Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes during a hand-and-foot print ceremony... after ending decades-long feud
- Ben Affleck and ex Jennifer Garner step out in Brentwood... after she cried during Sing-A-Long Sound of Music
- Jennifer Lopez stripper film banned in Malaysia
- Danielle Lloyd accuses Rebekah Vardy of leaking MORE 'lies' to the press over 'rich footballer hook-up' story that appeared soon after their Twitter feud
- Cardi B is GROPED by husband Offset as they get steamy in a series of sexy clips... before sharing VERY crass comments about his manhood
- Mariah Carey shows her playful side as 'dem babies', twins Monroe and Moroccan, 8, make a cameo in her new music video In The Mix
- Photos capture people's stories of migration
- Rod Stewart serenades couple at Las Vegas wedding
- 'She has 100% concrete evidence': Lizzie Cundy insists there is no way Coleen Rooney would have accused Rebekah Vardy of leaking stories on her if there was a shred of doubt
- JWoww gets Instagram apology from toyboy Zack Carpinello following wild night in Las Vegas with her Jersey Shore co-stars: 'I made mistakes that I cannot take back'
- War Of The WAGs: A look at the most shocking feuds in footballers' wife history... with Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy's story leaking scandal following on from Victoria Beckham, Katie Price, Danielle Lloyd and Cheryl's VERY iconic rows
- Netflix: how will the story end?
- J-Lo for the win? Taking an early look at Oscars 2020 frontrunners
- Celebrities and their Diamond Engagement Rings
- Top 5 Engagement Ring Trends For 2011
- Rebekah Vardy accuses Danielle Lloyd of begging for her help finding a rich footballer boyfriend in a new war of the wags following Coleen Rooney sting
- Claire Danes, 40, shows off sculpted arms and fit legs as she jogs in the Hollywood Hills... one year after welcoming her second child
- How the other half GIVE! Celebrity gift list reveals stocking fillers to make your loved one feel like a star (from Claire Foy's favourite candle to the PJs Daisy Lowe can't live without)
- WAG war two! Footballers' wives line up to blast Rebekah Vardy and back Coleen Rooney... as Danielle Lloyd describes her 'run ins', Chantelle Heskey says 'enough is enough' and Lizzie Cundy wades in too
- Google’s 21st birthday: 21 facts you might not know about Google
Jennifer Lopez Shares Pics, Video & Story of Ben Affleck Vegas Marriage have 1083 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 17, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.