EXCLUSIVE : Kids TV specialist Sinking Ship Entertainment (SSE) has appointed Paris-based exec Karine Rubin as Director of Sales for Europe.
Reporting to department heads Kate Sanagan and Marilyn Kynaston, Rubin will be responsible for the company's sales efforts throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. She joins with 15 years of experience, including most recently as Film Sales Manager with Toei Animation. She had earlier stints with Gulli and Fremantle in France.
Recent international deals for Sinking Ship have included HR/Ki.ka in Germany picking up Odd Squad , CBBC acquiring Odd Squad and Endlings , France Television buying Odd Squad , and Showmax taking Endlings and Odd Squad across Africa.
"We are thrilled to have Karine join us," said Sanagan. "Her experience and skills are an excellent match for the rest of the team, and we are excited to be working with her to continue to grow our brands across Europe, the Middle East and Africa."
Upcoming projects include Builder Brothers' Dream Factory , in partnership with Scott Brothers Entertainment, and Jane , co-produced with the Jane Goodall Institute. The company is best known for series including Ghostwriter (Apple TV+), Dino Dan: Trek's Adventures (Nickelodeon), Odd Squad (PBS KIDS), and Giver (ION).
- Xbox 360 sales 'up 200 percent' in Europe
- People smugglers using Facebook to lure migrants into 'Italy trips'
- This Week in Games: August 25, 2012
- What if Star Wars never happened?
- Civilization III: Conquests Civilization Showcase
- Multiple passengers bleed from ears, noses after pilots forget to pressurize airplane cabin
- Pillars of Eternity 2: story, setting, companions and more
- Lair: What went wrong
- The history of the strategy game
- Opening The Passage: CK II – Rajas Of India
- Halo Wars demo dated at Microsoft CES keynote
- Where next for the creators of Street Cleaning Simulator?
- Ark: Survival Evolved Dev Talks Frame Rate Issues, PS4 Version, Comparisons to Minecraft
- Michael Jackson Kinect, Move games pushed to 2011
- The Flare Path: Apes
- The legacy of PlayStation creator Ken Kutaragi, in 24 stories
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert – Two Decadent Decades
- The Final Hours of Prince of Persia
- 'Get to Britain before Brexit': 21 MORE migrants are caught trying to cross Channel in tiny dinghys a day after record 93 made the journey as people smugglers tell them border will close after UK leaves the EU
- Eurogamer's parent company Gamer Network has been bought by PAX operator ReedPOP
Sinking Ship Entertainment Appoints Paris-Based Karine Rubin As Director Of Sales For Europe, Middle East & Africa have 375 words, post on deadline.com at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.