Shakira recently announced her separation from her long-time partner Gerard Pique. The couple who share two kids, decided to part ways after 11 years. Now, reports have revealed that the singer reached out to police after getting harassed and stalked post the separation.
A local report has revealed that the singer is concerned about her safety as she has noticed two stalkers constantly keeping a watch over her home in Esplugues de Llobregat. Shakira and her brother Tonino Mebarak also contacted the police about the suspicious men hanging out near the singer’s home. Shakira reportedly is also prepared to leave Barcelona if need be.
Meanwhile, she has also been receiving harassing letters because fans want to marry Shakira. A Marca report revealed that officers are trying their best to provide security to the singer. Showbiz Cheat Sheet revealed that a letter she received on June 20 said, “I love you, beautiful woman. I’m coming for you, my love. I am ready to marry you right now.”
On the other hand, Gerard Pique was spotted entering and leaving an apartment in El Periodico over the last week by neighbours. He has been seen partying with Barcelona teammate Riqui Puig and his group of friends.
Shakira and FC Barcelona defender Gerard Pique began dating in 2011 and have welcomed two sons Milan and Sasha.
- Real Madrid and Barcelona rivals bury the hatchet as Sergio Ramos presents Gerard Pique with commemorative 100 caps jersey
- Councillor subjected to 'unacceptable level of harassment' after Facebook row
- Putin hazed me: How I was stalked, harassed and surveilled by Kremlin stooges
- Joe McElderry cancels gig days after suspicious letter posted to the venue
- Woman guilty of stalking council leader
- Doctors, hospitals sue patients who post negative comments, reviews on social media
- What to do if you have a stalker and how to get help
- World Cup 2018 final: France and Croatia are both winners with these beautiful Wags cheering them on
- Three women killed by stalkers
- Woman bombarded with more than 100 explicit and abusive messages by stalker
- Kevin Spacey under scrutiny in possible sex-crime case, says LA district attorney
- Hackers offering full ID including your phone number and PIN for £4
- Stalker sent 130 texts in one day
- Former Michigan player Elysee Mbem-Bosse explains, apologizes for threats he made at coach Jim Harbaugh
- NSU Network: The Many Shortcomings of Germany's Neo-Nazi Terror Trial
- University tells thug who broke student's nose with headbutt to say sorry
Shakira Receives Harassing Letters And Is Being Stalked Post Breakup With Gerard Pique; Singer Contacts Police have 415 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.