Shahi portrays Billie Connelly in the provocative Netflix drama series which is heading into its second season. Inspired by BB Easton's self-published memoir 44 Chapters About 4 Men , Sex/Life is the story of a love triangle between a woman, Billie Connelly (Shahi), her husband, and her past which takes a deliciously steamy new look at female identity and desire. The show quickly became one of Netflix's best performing shows and drew over 67 million viewers in its first season.
Shahi received critical praise for her portrayal of DA's office investigator Rachel Behnam in Showtime's City on a Hill. She also starred in an an episode of the Netflix Dolly Parton anthology series Heartstrings, in which each episode is based on a Dolly song. She also starred alongside Nathan Fillion on NBC's The Rookie, and in the Steven Spielberg-produced NBC series Reverie. She also is known for her roles on CBS' Person of Interest, USA's Fairly Legal and Showtime's The L Word. Her other television credits include Chicago Fire, Life with Damian Lewis, The Sopranos, Ray Donovan and Alias.
Shahi next stars in the anticipated Warner Bros./DC superhero feature Black Adam alongside Dwayne Johnson, set for release in October. She also has signed on to star in the upcoming Amazon film Red, White and Royal Blue, based on the best-selling book, and she is attached to executive produce and star in The Hollys , written by Floriana Lima, Yolanda Pecoraro, and Ilaria Urbinati, with Di Novi Pictures producing.
She continues to be repped by AFA/Prime Talent Media.
- Sarah Jessica Parker says there won’t be a third ‘Sex and the City’ movie: ‘It’s over’
- How 21 TV stars hid their pregnancies during shooting
- Here’s your first look at Sarah Jessica Parker’s return to HBO
- How 20 TV stars hid their pregnancies during shooting
- Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with EpiPen because she’s ‘disappointed’ with its price hike
- The best shows to binge-watch right now according to TV stars
- Apple’s reportedly doing an original scripted TV show with Dr. Dre, and it’ll have ‘no shortage of violence and sex’
- A condom brand has signed up Charlie Sheen as its spokesman
- Hollywood stars who rejected their Oscars
- Sex addiction might not be a real condition — here’s why
- How Trump’s wild 8-day feud involving Gold Star families unfolded
- Rebooting a fairytale, a western and a sex drama
- Advice to stars
- The rise of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a Trump administration star who just became the new White House press secretary
- The rise of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the new star of the Trump administration
- Duterte signs law on free college tuition
- Hollywood stars in my eyes
- Catching up with celeb cuties at the Star Magic party
- Pop star Kesha sues producer Dr. Luke for sex abuse
- Stars shine in books too
‘Sex/Life’ Star Sarah Shahi Signs With WME have 480 words, post on deadline.com at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.