R Madhavan, who is gearing up for the release of Rocketry: The Nambi Effect , has been making headlines for his comments on Twitter. The actor earlier this month was mocked by netizens when he said that ‘panchang’, an ancient almanac based on planetary positions, was used by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to launch the Mars Orbiter Mission. Now, the actor is being trolled for his recent comment on Indian Twitter users.
The actor in a tweet had said that only 25 Lakh people in India are on Twitter. A social media user had shared a video to slam Madhavan and wrote, “Madhavansplaining: This @ActorMadhavan is spewing non-stop nonsense to promote his film and it is only getting more and more laughable with every passing day. Isn’t there any other way to promote his film than this?”
Madhavan was quick to respond to the tweet. Accepting his mistake he wrote, “Easy bro.. you are a sportsman.. I am exhausted sleep deprived .so said less than 25lakhs instead of 250 lakhs .. but the point was it still less that 1.7% of the population – which was my point .. why so much venom bro.. not good for your sport .. .”
Many fans came to his support for accepting his very human error in a witty tweet. One wrote, “Classy reply, Maddy. Yeesh. It’s after all a number, and the point still stands,” another added, “Great answer.”
Workwise, Madhavan is waiting for the release of his directorial debut film. Rocketry: The Nambi Effect is a biographical drama based on the life of scientist Nambi Narayanan. He was a former scientist and aerospace engineer of ISRO, who was accused of espionage in 1994.
The film was premiered at the 75th Cannes Film Festival and received a standing ovation. Rocketry: The Nambi Effect will be releasing in several languages and is set to have a worldwide release on July 1, 2022.
- India says carried out air strike on 'terror camps' inside Pakistan
- Polluted Delhi air akin to death sentence, say doctors
- Twitter CEO Dorsey sparks India social media storm
- Vietnamese IELTS learners spot mistake in Oxford Collocations Dictionary
- Indian trains in deadly derailment in Madhya Pradesh
- ET visits Vietnam: For real or Photoshopped?
- Tragedy of errors: Central Highlands farmers peppered with a debt crisis - VnExpress International
- Social 8/1
- China “defying all” in East Sea: Columnist
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/8
- Australian agency believes it can locate MH370 with 'unprecedented precision'
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 27/1
- Brexit wreaks havoc on U.K. economy as recession risk increases
- Korean leaders meet to salvage Trump-Kim summit
- Yahoo purportedly closing offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia
- Father filmed letting five-year-old son drive scooter in Vietnam
- India warns of 'extremely grave' crisis as flood toll rises
- US networks drop 'racist' Trump ad as critical elections near
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/12
- Discovering the wonderland below our feet
R Madhavan Has A Classy Reply To Netizen Spotting His Typo Saying 'Only 25 Lakh Indians Are on Twitter' have 487 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.