Natalie Portman is all set to return as Mighty Thor in Thor: Love and Thunder . During a recent interaction with media, the actress while talking about her character, shared a major spoiler about the film and what Jane Foster is going through.
Talking about if her version of Thor is different from Chris’, she said, “Completely different. But I think he’s obviously very assured and experienced in being a superhero, and she’s just trying to figure it out.”
She revealed that, unlike Thor, Jane Foster is new at being a superhero and using her powers so she is more careful. She added, “She also keeps reverting to human form, so there’s kind of danger always that, like, it might be her last moment getting to experience that. I don’t know that might be… that might be a big spoiler, sorry.”
Natalie will be returning to play her character in the MCU for the first time after Thor: Dark World. According to the comics, Jane Foster after being diagnosed with Cancer, turns into Mighty Thor after wielding the Mjolnir and even joins the Avengers. The film is supposedly taking a similar route for the MCU however, the arc might remain shorter, possibly ending in a feature film, or two.
Earlier, a Jane Foster toy description leaked online revealed similar details. It said, “Suffering from cancer, astrophysicist and Thor’s ex-girlfriend, Jane Foster, visited New Asgard and her life was changed forever. Mysteriously, the broken pieces of Mjolnir, the hammer of the thunder god, transformed her into the Mighty Thor and gifted her the superpowers of Thor.”
Hindustan Times attended the global press conference for the Thor sequel, which saw lead star Chris Hemsworth, join Natalie. Also present were director Taika Waititi and producer Kevin Feige. In Thor: Love and Thunder, Natalie reprises her role as Dr Jane Foster, but with a twist. Her character now wields Thor’s famous hammer Mjolnir and also possesses all of his powers.
Thor: Love and Thunder is the fourth solo Thor film in the MCU, led by Chris Hemsworth. Directed by Taika Waititi, the film also stars Tessa Thompson, and Christian Bale. Thor 4 will release in India on July 7.
- Thor 4 Love & Thunder: Russell Crowe looks completely unrecognisable with Chris Hemsworth
- Emily in Paris: Emily Cooper to break up with Alfie? Showrunner drops big spoiler
- The Matrix Resurrections' Co-Writers Dig Into the Movie's Big Spoilers
- The Definitive List of Marvel Characters Who Should Hook Up
- Spider-Man No Way Home spoilers review: Marvel's biggest and best since Avengers Endgame
- 40 big movies coming out in 2022
- Chris Hemsworth Talks About His Future As Thor
- EastEnders spoilers: Dotty revealed to be Rocky’s daughter – not Nick’s – in huge Christmas twist
- Inside Rita Ora’s hectic love life from Lewis Hamilton fling to toxic splits- & why ‘calming’ Taika Waititi is ‘the one’
- EastEnders spoilers: Christmas trailer reveals Gray exposed, Rocky busted and surprise affair twist
- EastEnders spoilers: Sonia and Kathy disown Rocky in Christmas showdown as his secret is exposed
- EastEnders horror as Stacey Slater dies in Martin Fowler's arms after confessing her love?
- Issa Rae on ‘Insecure’ Finale: How Last-Minute Changes Brought ‘Poetic Justice’ to Core Characters
- Sex And The City’s Chris Noth & Ryan Reynolds release Peloton ad after actor’s character Big DIES on the bike in reboot
- Tom Holland admits he accidentally farted on girlfriend Zendaya in Spider-Man stunt
- Masters of the Universe Revelation Reveals Who'll Kick Skeletor's Butt
- Coronation Street spoilers – Daisy & Daniel stuck in a romantic Christmas twist; plus EastEnders & Emmerdale news
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Screenwriters Explain All Those Surprises and Spoilers: ‘This Wasn’t Just Fan Service’
- Coronation Street spoilers: Curtis Delamere branded ‘scumbag’ in shock wedding twist; plus EastEnders & Emmerdale news
- Coronation Street spoilers – Fans in SHOCK as fears grow for Audrey Roberts’ health; plus EastEnders & Emmerdale news
Natalie Portman Accidentally Reveals ‘Big Spoiler' About Her Character In Thor: Love and Thunder have 669 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.