The film is set to premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in June but buyers on the Croisette will be given a "sneak peek" of the title, according to Visit Films.
The project is a tense and brooding drama starring Clayne Crawford as an insurance salesman and family man Joseph Chambers. Wanting to acquire the skills to be able to take care of his family in case of an apocalypse, Joseph decides to go deer hunting by himself for the first time ever, despite his wife's objections. Setting out into the mountains with a borrowed rifle, he roams the woods aimlessly in search for deer. His boredom is short-lived, however, when in the blink of an eye he goes through a traumatic experience. What starts as an experiment to prove himself as a capable father and husband turns into a nightmare has he finds himself faced with a terrible choice he must make.
Jordana Brewster, Michael Raymond-James and Jeffrey Dean Morgan also star.
The title marks the second collaboration between Machoian and Crawford after 2020 Sundance hit The Killing Of Two Lovers , which was released by Neon in the U.S.
Crawford, Kiki Crawford and Machoian produce through Back40 Pictures and VictorHouse Films. Exec producers are Bo Clancey, Zareh Amirian, John Foss, Kris Towns, Sara Towns, Nancie Plaia and Sammy Plaia.
"Working with Ryan and his incredible team has been a wonderful collaboration," Crawford said. "Taking Robert's vision into consideration every step of the way gives me confidence they'll represent this film as we would. A creative match."
Visit Films president Ryan Kampe added, "My biggest acquisitions regret in the past few years was not being able to work with Robert and Clayne on The Killing of Two Lovers . These guys are real artists, making brave cinema and we are so proud to be able collaborate with them on this project. I believe that buyers and audiences will respond well to its narrative structure and focus on masculinity in a changing world."
- How women film-makers like Meghna Gulzar, Rima Das, Anjali Menon & Nandita Das are changing the face of Indian cinema
- Google Launches Reseller Program for Apps Premier
- TrialFunder: Providing Equality In Crowdsourcing Litigation In A Free Market
- Giving Cisco a makeover
- Watch The Ad That Is 10 Times More Expensive Than A Super Bowl Ad
- 40 for 40: The greatest hip-hop albums since 1980
- The Best Undrafted Free Agent in Every 2019 NFL Training Camp
- A hoot and a haunt for Halloween: Stream 21 of our favorite modern classics and cult favorites (if you dare)
- Sand Hill road-trip: A day with the VCs behind the network industry
- $2.96 Twilight Saga DVD W/ Bonus Is New Walmart Cyber Monday Deal
- The Precision Eugenics Initiative (Part 3): One Million Henrietta Lackses
- The Special Operators You’ve Never Heard Of
- Slideshow: 6 Things Food-Industry Execs Aren’t Telling You
- HIPAA, Healthcare and Security Leadership: Double Dose
- Heroes of Health and Fitness
- China's Appetite for Spam Is Wrecking U.S. Waterways
- The Apple TV 4K skates to where the puck was
- Microsoft Shifts Gears with Release of Windows Phone 7 Devtools
- Q & A With The Knot’s Editor-in-Chief Carley Roney
- The 10 biggest tech scandals of the decade
Visit Films Boards Robert Machoian’s Tribeca Premiere ‘The Integrity Of Joseph Chambers’ — Cannes Market have 550 words, post on deadline.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.