After the success of Sekhar Kammula’s Love Story, Naga Chaitanya has put his professional life ahead of his personal life and is involved in various projects.
His upcoming flick with director Vikram K Kumar, Thank You is almost ready to hit the screens. The makers of the film released a promotional teaser on May 25.
The teaser gave a glimpse into the film’s story where the hero is shown as an egoistic and selfish person, who believes in only his hard work and his merit. The various stages of his life, the women he is involved with during each phase of his life are touched upon. He finally comes to realize his mistakes and makes an attempt to change himself. In short, the movie is about a selfish guy who comes around at last, feeling gratitude and says thank you. Well at least this is what we could derive from the teaser.
The film’s team is quite confident about the film given the fact that its director is someone who always thinks out-of-the-box.
Naga Chaitanya is paired opposite Raashi Khanna for the second time after Venky Mama. In addition, Avika Gor, Malavika Nair are also part of it. Thank You is slated for a theatrical release on July 8.
PC Sreeram has been roped in to wield the camera for this movie while S Thaman is composing tunes. The film’s story has been rendered by BVS Ravi. Thank You is produced by Dil Raju and Sirish under Sri Venkateswara Creations.
Meanwhile, Vikram K Kumar has directed Naga Chaitanya in Manam. The movie was released eight years ago and to mark the occassion, the actor-director duo have posed for a picture which was posted by Vikram on his Twitter.
Naga Chaitanya is also making his debut on OTT with Amazon Prime Video’s production titled Dootha.
- Bharat Ane Nenu review: Mahesh Babu returns to form
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: An awesome flagship done the Samsung way
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ review: Surprisingly smart, but sometimes too busy
- Bharat Ane Nenu Movie Review, Story, Synopsis, Trailer, Songs, Cast & Crew
- Avengers: Infinity War: What you need to know about the new Marvel movie
- Summer movie preview: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Uncle movie review: Gripping theme dragged down by Mammootty’s misleading performance and other red herrings
- Birthday special: We take a look at Anushka Sharma’s journey in Bollywood
- iPhone 8 review: The upgrade many people will be looking for
- La La Land is an enchanting musical fairytale that deserves every award it gets [Review] Young Post
- Avengers Infinity War review: What’s missing from this 2.5-hour romp? Hope
- Payne review: Flamboyant Lexus LS 500 lives large
- Philosophers On Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Spoilers)
- Bollywood stars & supercars: Lamborghinis to Audi R8s
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler First Drive – Finally Modern, Still Not Soft
- Nampa’s new mayor confronts rising crime, a slack downtown, and the city council
- Windows Mixed Reality Hands-on: True, seamless immersion
- The tale of two teams on comeback
- Sanju: A biopic no one dare question or criticise
- Star of Mysore: Story of a unique evening english newspaper
Thank You Teaser Review: Naga Chaitanya-Vikram K Kumar's Movie Looks Promising have 505 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.