Simba Nagpal, who is famous for playing the role of Virat Singh in popular show Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki , went on to garner more fans by playing genuine game in Bigg Boss 15 . The actor is on cloud nine as his second shot Naagin 6 is a hit among audience. Recently, Simba spoke about Naagin 6 , and about his interest in Bollywood and web series.
Talking about the same, Simba told Times Of India that it feels nice to be a part of Naagin . He said that he is mostly on the sets these days although pressure has reduced a bit, he is shooting for almost 28 days. The actor said that he doesn’t get a weekly off shooting for the show, but he doesn’t mind as he always wanted to work and he is getting to do that now.
He said that supernatural fiction is his favourite and he wished that he could also play a supernatural role (he is seen playing the role of an army officer in the show). He added that his mother loves the show and she gives genuine feedback to him. The actor also spoke about Bollywood offers and web series.
Talking about Bollywood offers, the actor said that after Bigg Boss , he got a few offers from Bollywood, but he didn’t want to do a film for the heck of it. He said that he is very passionate about acting and wants a character where he can push his limits.
He added, “After coming out of the Bigg Boss house, I had offers for films, but I didn’t take them up as I thought my character is not going to stand out. The reason why I said yes to Naagin was that I thought I will be able to push my limits in terms of acting. For me, the length of a role in a film does matter but at the same time, my character will matter too.”
Talking about web series, Simba said that he doesn’t want to do a web series if the main focus is only nudity. However, he can think of doing the show if the script genuinely demands.
Simba said, “For the web, there are certain platforms that produce stuff with mostly bold and intimate stuff. If the main focus of a web show is only nudity then I won’t do it. But if the script genuinely demands, I am open to everything. Before , I would get so many such offers which I have always refused. The makers of web shows used to start the conversation with such scenes instead of the main storyline.”
When asked about his relationship status, he said that he is very much single and is satisfied staying single. However, he added that love is always welcome as everyone needs a shoulder to rely on.
- Neve Campbell explains why she took a break from Hollywood: ‘I got tired of the game’
- The founders of Warby Parker reveal how they run a billion-dollar glasses brand with two CEOs, and why Amazon won’t crush them
- Clippers owner and former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer reveals how he became the world’s happiest retired billionaire
- Why This 19-Year-Old Developer Turned Down A Dream Offer From Apple
- Flipboard CEO says ‘class not mass’ advertising is the key to making money
- 12 people from Kenya reveal how getting free cash is changing their lives
- How the US got its first big break against the Cali cartel — in a bathtub in Queens, New York
- ‘OTJ:’ Who got the job?
- 20-something founders who love cash and cars — and got DJ Khaled to promote their startup — resign weeks after raising $32 million
- AR startup Blippar has launched the visual browser it says could be ‘bigger than the internet itself’
- Publishers reveal what it’s really like using Facebook’s Instant Articles so far
- Where millennials will spend their money — and where they won’t
- An App for the shopaholics
- There is a big problem with the government’s plan to stop the drug-overdose epidemic
- 31 photos of Amazon’s incredible journey from the dot-com crash to world domination
- Here are Trump’s four tax principles — and why his plan won’t serve them
- This Guy Had The Worst Day Of His Life When His Uber Driver Left Him Alone On A Highway
- This CEO considers her work a ‘blessing’
- Brillante Mendoza invades TV
- Steve Jobs gave an interview in 1996 with a bunch of predictions about the future — it turns out he nailed it
Simba Nagpal Reveals He Had Got Bollywood Offers; Says He Won't Do Web Show If Main Focus Is Only Nudity have 773 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.