While Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are one of the most loved couples of Bollywood, there have been times when they found themselves at the receiving end of negative comments. In his recent tete-a-tete with a leading daily, when Ranveer was asked if he ever gets bothered about trolls, here’s what the actor said…
He told ETimes, “So now when people throw shade or drop hate, I understand and sympathise with them. That is coming from a lack of something in them that they find the need to point out something negative.”
He further said that it is just a reflection of them, and it’s not about him or his wife.
“When that criticism comes it’s so absolutely baseless that I don’t even subscribe to the idea that it should be put forth let alone be affected by it,” added Singh.
When asked if he feels an urge to clarify rubbish rumours around him, he said that as long as he knows the truth he does not care about what other people are thinking or writing about him.
He further said that he sleeps at night knowing that he operates from a genuine, honest and good place in his heart.
“I am a good person and I do good upon others as much as I can, and I know the same about my wife. People say there’s the truth and then there are different perspectives. At the end of the day I know my truth. So how can I be worried at all. Even my fingers have gotten used to scrolling over the hate and find the love messages that I get. Because it’s baseless, I don’t subscribe to it, and it does absolutely nothing to me. It’s means absolutely nothing. I’m the least bit affected by it,” concluded Ranveer.
With respect to work, his latest release Jayeshbhai Jordaar is currently running in theatres and unfortunately, the film has not received very positive response from critics and moviegoers.
- Ranveer Singh makes temperatures soar with his latest shirtless picture, Deepika Padukone calls it ‘B.I.G’
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh dance their hearts out in first ad together since lockdown, fans say ‘just give us a film’
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Gudiya' Deepika On Their Second Anniversary; 'Souls Eternally Interwined'
- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Ranveer Singh wishes his ‘gudiya’ Deepika Padukone on second wedding anniversary, she says ‘you complete me’
- Deepika Padukone’s all white sharara at Siddhant Chaturvedi’s Diwali party is perfect for low-key festivities amid coronavirus lockdown
- Ranveer Singh gushes over Deepika Padukone ahead of wedding anniversary
- Ranveer Singh’s 83 pushed to 2021, Reliance Entertainment CEO reveals why ‘Christmas is no longer a possibility’
- Diwali 2020: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh To Celebrate The Festival With A Simple Puja At Home
- Deepika Padukone is a ‘BIG’ fan of Ranveer Singh’s buff new look, couldn’t resist reacting twice
- Ranveer Singh jumps on the roof of his car, delivers important message to sea of fans. Watch video
- 13 Years of Deepika Padukone: From ‘Shanti Priya’ in ‘Om Shanti Om’ to ‘Malti’ in ‘Chhapaak’: Phenomenal characters portrayed by the actress
- Ranveer Singh gets on top of his car to greet fans; reminds them to wash hands amid COVID-19
- From Priyanka Chopra Jonas-Nick Jonas to Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh, first Kawva Chauth for these Bollywood celebs
- Photos: Deepika Padukone, Ananya Panday and Siddhant Chaturvedi arrive in Mumbai after shooting for Shakun Batra’s next
- Vikas Gupta Slams Media For Following Deepika Padukone’s Car; Says ‘It Seems You’ll Are High’
- Deepika Padukone shares a stunning portrait dedicated to her by a fan on social media; view post
- 83: Ranveer Singh's Sports Drama Release Delayed To 2021
- Ranveer Singh to star in Rohit Shetty's remake of Gulzar's Angoor
- Throwback Thursday: THIS candid picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone is all things beautiful
Ranveer Singh Reveals If He And Deepika Padukone Get Affected By Trolls have 646 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.