Aneri Vajani, who played the role of Mukku AKA Malvika Kapadia ina Anupamaa , recently exited the show as she is all set to participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 . Although it was a short stint, Aneri had recently revealed that she shared good bond with everyone on the sets. She added that there was a lot of laughter and tears as she bid goodbye to the show.
It has to be recalled that Aneri had exited earlier also and during her on screen brother’s wedding she returned. However, now she said that there is no scope of returning to the show.
In the recent interview with Times Of India, the actress revealed how she agreed to do the show although it was a cameo and not the lead role. She also spoke about her preparation for Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 and what type of roles she would like to do next.
Aneri revealed that when Rajan Shahi narrated her about her character Mukku, she realised that it was multi-layered; she could explore so much as an actor and more importantly, she was brought in to highlight the social evil of domestic violence. She said that it was a game-changer for the show and for her, as an actor, which is why she agreed to do a cameo.
She added, “After the short break, when Rajan sir asked me whether I would like to come back, I had to return for the love of Mukku. Par ab khatam ho gaya hai and there is no scope of coming back to the show (smiles). I have been a part of Anupamaa and Anuj’s pre-wedding rituals. Maine saari rasme nibha lee bas shaadi mein nahi rahungi. I will enjoy the wedding from Cape Town.”
Aneri will be flying to Cape Town to shoot for KKK 12 . Regarding the same, she said that more excited than nervous, as this is her first reality show. She added that she has never been an adventurous person, so KKK will be a nice addition to her profile.
The actress said that she is a bindaas and carefree girl, and hopes to show that side of her on Khatron Ke Khiladi. She added that initially, she was sceptical whether she would be able to do it, but once she has made up my mind, she put her heart and soul into it.
Further on how she is preparing for the show, she said, “I am a bindaas and carefree girl, and hope to show that side of me on Khatron Ke Khiladi . Initially, I was sceptical whether I would be able to do it, but once I have made up my mind, I put my heart and soul into it. I have been spending a few hours at the gym to prepare myself for the challenges that lie ahead, but nothing hardcore because for a person, who has never hit the gym, ek hafte ya ek month mein kuchh nahi hone wala (laughs!). I am doing whatever is possible, as I don’t want to come across as unprepared.”
About what kind of roles she wants to play, she said that she likes playing strong characters and which is why she played Mukku. As an actor, she lapped up the chance to play a part, which imparted a strong message – what happens because of domestic violence. She feels that as an actor whe craves to do something better and that already happened. So now she will focus on herself and will take up only lead roles.”
- Soldiering on! Weary-looking Trump spends seven hours on the golf course after returning to Florida from his 36-hour trip to Afghanistan and says talks with the Taliban are back on
- U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she wants to meet AOC and Pelosi because 'they believe in the same things we do' - and doubles down on Trump criticism, telling him 'your message is excluding people'
- 'We pulled off the impossible': Australian divers who played key role in saving 12 kids from a flooded Thai cave in famous rescue tell the FULL story of their mission for the first time - and reveal they were convinced the boys would all die
- Horrifying moment 'terrorist' bursts into Hanukkah party with a machete to stab five as carnage is revealed and cops link him to second synagogue stabbing - but his pastor says he's mentally ill
- Mercedes Reveals First Look At Next-Gen Sprinter's High-Tech Cabin
- 'John Profumo wasn't the real victim in scandal - it was me', says Christine Keeler
- Ukraine crisis: Kerry says Russia 'hiding hand behind falsehoods'
- Mom of missing Idaho children is LYING about where they are and refusing to cooperate say police as investigators insist parents who joined dangerous doomsday cult 'know what happened'
- Crackdown after it’s revealed gunman ‘bought weapons at chain store’
- Revealed: The UK's most memorable TV moments of 2019, as voted for by viewers - including Killing Eve's dramatic ending and Prince Andrew’s disastrous Newsnight interview
- My very blended Christmas: Newly single ULRIKA JONSSON, who has four children by four men, reveals her solution to a conundrum of divided loyalties that affects millions of families
- Instagram star aged TWO bags his mum a brand-new Porsche – as she says ‘he’s a business’
- Katie Price’s son Junior says he’s ‘in heaven’ on holiday with dad Peter Andre after being banned from mum’s trip
- 'Best gift of my life': Wife of Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn reveals delight at reunion with husband who fled Japan 'hidden in a double bass case' as it's revealed he put bail-jumping plot into action after being barred from contacting her at Christmas
- Ford is to axe 12,000 jobs across Europe including 1,700 losses at Bridgend plant
- The Latest: Quito arrest part of Assange probe
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule
- Intimidating, violent, obsessive: the men who 'control' women
- 207 Unforgettable Comedy Moments From the 2010s
- Wild West London: Astonishing moment masked thieves interrupt Australian TV presenter's Grenfell report to threaten her with a GUN and brazenly steal £15,000 camera seconds after she comes off air
Aneri Vajani Says There Is No Scope Of Returning To Anupamaa; Reveals How She Is Preparing For KKK 12 have 1033 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.