If reports are to be believed, Ananya Panday and Ishaan Khatter who were apparently dating each other, have parted ways. The rumours of their romance started during the promotions of Khaali Peeli. Many media portals reported that the duo is more than just co-stars or friends. Soon, they started vacationing together. Not so long ago, when Shahid Kapoor celebrated his birthday in the presence of his family and close friends, Ananya also made it to the special guest list, which subtly confirmed her alleged relationship with Ishaan.
While none of them have openly admitted to their relationship, rumours suggest that they have mutually ended their relationship owing to work commitments.
In her recent tete-a-tete with News18, when Ananya was asked if she gets affected when a lot is written about her personal life, she said, “I think I have got better for sure. There are days when I feel a little upset or bogged down by certain things.”
“But I try to switch off. I try to spend time with my friends and family. I try to remember that is just the digital world and there’s a whole actual world out there with people who I love and who love me back. I usually deal with it quite humorously,” added Ananya.
With respect to work, Ananya was last seen in Gehraiyaan . When asked if the success of the film has made her more confident as an actor, she said, “Most definitely. When there’s appreciation and people enjoy my performance or find some relatability to the character, it always feels good and very encouraging.”
She further said that she is grateful that she received a lot of love since her very first film. The actress concluded by saying that she hopes to keep learning and growing.
- How they stand: Area coaches react to girls basketball playoff brackets
- ‘Green Book’ takes home best picture in Oscars upset
- Predators vs. Stars: Craig Smith's emotion gives Nashville an edge entering Game 3
- Predators vs. Stars: Craig Smith's emotion gives Nashville an edge
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal to meet in Indian Wells semifinal
- This Is America: Part One
- Monmouth hoops: Hawks stun first-place Rider, 75-71
- NBA announces first round playoff schedule
- How I Became ‘Muggsy’
- NBA playoffs 2019: Bojan Bogdanovic focuses on Pacers' present, not future
- Hit-and-run victim Kelly Cass is home in Reno, ready to run again
Ananya Panday Reacts To Break Up Rumours With Ishaan Khatter; 'There Are Days When I Feel A Little Upset' have 388 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.