Former Univision and Comedy Central exec Diaz will oversee feature films at Stuart Ford's studio in addition to running its television activities.
She recently exec produced Netflix documentary The Tinder Swindler and is responsible for series including international drama co-production War of the Worlds, which airs on Epix in the U.S., Troppo for Amazon's FreeVee and Australia's ABC and Leopard Skin, which will air on Peacock in the U.S.
She joined the company, which has been a producing or financing partner on 27 films and TV series, in 2018.
Diaz said, "I am so proud of the company AGC Studios has become and I feel very fortunate to be working with Stuart and the entire AGC team. I look forward to continuing to make AGC a premiere destination for writers, directors, and talent in both film and television."
Ford added, "Lourdes' creative instincts, sense of humor, work ethic, managerial skills and circle of relationships are all huge assets to the company and I couldn't be more delighted to watch Lourdes seize the opportunity to further shape AGC's future."
- The Twin Rivers Media Festival is Not Your Typical Film Festival
- All the New and Returning Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, and Otherwise Geeky TV Shows Coming This Fall
- Film Making and the Academy Awards - Top 4 Reasons Why We Even Bother
- Movie Screens Get Reinvented in 3-D
- Animation Art Collecting #1 - What Determines Price?
- What is a Comic Con?
- The Whole Marvelous Super Ultra Cosmic Magical Comic Book Universe
AGC Studios Promotes TV Boss Lourdes Diaz To Oversee Feature Films have 287 words, post on deadline.com at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.