EXCLUSIVE : Production has wrapped on under-the-radar sci-fi-comedy Relax , I'm From The Future , starring Jumanji and Flight Of The Concords actor Rhys Darby and Possessor and Twenties star Gabrielle Graham.
Pic follows Casper (Rhys Darby), a charming, but embarrassingly underprepared Time Traveller, now trapped in the past. When he befriends Holly (Gabrielle Graham), a jaded drifter, she helps him exploit his trivial knowledge of the future for a series of quick payouts, oblivious to the consequences they have set in motion. When tracked down by a more competent Time Traveller, Casper and Holly are forced to figure out what they mean to each other and whether the future they've threatened is even worth saving.
Tim Doiron ( Wander ) and James van der Woerd ( Wander ) are producing for Wango Films. Game Theory Films is handling distribution in Canada. Universal Pictures Content Group is handling international distribution.
The film, which was shot in Hamilton, Canada, is written and directed by Wander editor Luke Higginson, adapted from his TIFF short of the same name.
LA and Toronto-based Wango most recently made Saban Films acquisition Wander starring Aaron Eckhart and Tommy Lee Jones, and upcoming they have sci-fi-thriller Hello Stranger with Sam Worthington and Jordana Brewster.
Comedian Darby will next be seen in HBO Max series Our Flag Means Death and Taika Waititi movie Next Goal Wins . Graham has most recently starred in Lena Waithe's BET series Twenties and Sundance 2020 movie Possessor by Brandon Cronenberg.
- 2017 NBA Draft Big Board 3.0
- Student journalists discuss their experiences covering college sports
- Stock Up, Stock Down for Every NFL Team This Offseason
- Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup for 2018
- 64 reasons to be excited for the 2016â17 college hoops season
- Tigers minor-league report: Faedo sparkles in debut
- Tigers minor-league report: Alex Faedo sparkles in debut
- 2015 NFL Draft: Re-Picking the First Round
- The Decision and the Doink
- Regrading the 2015 NFL Draft: Rams prove wise with Gurley, 10 teams see grade fall to D or F
- One crazy trade every NBA team should make
- Six years later, Penn State is still at war over the Sandusky scandal
- MMQB: What will Cleveland do with top pick?
- Gauging How Hot Every NFL Coach's Seat Is Heading into the Draft
- MMQB: Breaking down the frenzied first four days of free agency
- How college basketball money made Louisville, and then wrecked it
- Kentucky Derby 2017 cheat sheet
- Power Ranking Every NFL Offense, Post-Draft
- WWE: 15 Predictions for 2017
- MMQB: On Dan, Dean and the Draft
Universal Pictures Content Group Boards ‘Relax, I’m From The Future’ With Rhys Darby & Gabrielle Graham have 394 words, post on deadline.com at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.