The LA-based Shulman had been at Buchwald since becoming the agency's first head of corporate communications in 2020. Along with Shulman's arrival at Shane/Nahley, Buchwald is becoming a corporate client of the firm.
Established in January 2021 by PR veterans David Shane and Sue Fleishman, Shane/Nahley advises a diverse group of clients in media, entertainment and technology. Along with strategic communications, the firm also manages a range of crises and issues for high-profile individuals and companies. Shulman is expected to focus on the company's roster of corporate entertainment clients, including streaming services and production companies.
At Buchwald, Shulman ran internal and external communications, media relations, special events, client publicity and strategic planning. Prior to Buchwald, she was the first head of corporate communications for talent and literacy agency Verve and had a five-year run at ICM Partners. By the latter part of her ICM tenure, she was managing day-to-day communications for the agency.
"Sarah is an incredibly talented professional with a deep understanding of the entertainment landscape," said Shane, who is Shane/Nahley's president and CEO. "She will be an invaluable resource to our clients and is a great addition to our growing team."
Shulman added, "I am excited to be joining such a talented team who already lead impactful work for an impressive and dynamic roster of corporate clients," Shulman said.
Shane held senior posts at Relativity Media, ICM Partners and Comcast. He also led global external communications for Hewlett-Packard, at the time the world's largest technology company. He began his career in television news.
- Amber Heard's new PR guru David Shane left two jobs after sexual harassment allegations: report
- Wellington City Council votes down motion to oppose airport expansion
- Hull Ron Dearing UTC school to take on more students in major expansion
- RHB announces key senior appointments
- ‘God’s Creatures’ Review: Emily Watson and Paul Mescal Put Maternal Loyalties to the Test in a Potent Irish Tragedy
- Oakland’s new push to help victims of the War on Drugs: Ballot measure would divert cannabis tax revenue
- TV at Unprecedented Scale: How Dick Wolf Rebounded to 198 Hours of Drama a Season
- Sacred Games Only Indian Show to Make It to NYT's 30 Best TV Series of the Decade List
- Will Cycling NZ inquiry lead to meaningful change at High Performance Sport NZ?
- Would you pay more for oysters labelled 'carbon neutral'?
- The 24 key seats that will decide the election result
- Cycling NZ has a 'problem with trust and confidence', chairman acknowledges
- Kereyn Smith set to take up new role with Cycling NZ as sport looks to rebuild from brutal review
- Piers Morgan slams Michelle Obama for avoiding word ‘women’ in feminist post
- Voters to decide the future of Reid Park Zoo
- Georgetown’s Cowardice on Free Speech
- The media and the megachurch
- A glance at the week gone by
- Kereyn Smith: The woman setting a new course for a ‘battered’ Cycling New Zealand
- Enjoy Bedroom Bay Views At This Magnificent St. Pete Luxury Home
Shane/Nahley Communications Appoints Sarah Shulman As VP In Expansion Move have 517 words, post on deadline.com at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.