Ethereally gorgeous Manushi Chhillar, who will be making her big-screen debut soon opposite superstar Akshay Kumar in the much-awaited Prithviraj , is launching a big-ticket social media property named Limitless that will see her speak to the country's most inspiring women icons. A young achiever herself, Manushi wants to bring out the backstories of these influential women and also find out what motivates them to constantly shatter gender stereotypes.
Manushi says, "Growing up and even now, I've been in awe of so many women icons who are working incessantly to break the glass ceiling. They inspire fellow women across the world to dream big. I always harboured the thought of creating a digital property that enables me to talk to these icons and help me get to know more about their lives, how their mind works and what inspires them."
She adds, "And what better day than National Girl Child Day to launch this project, which is really close to my heart, with the hugely decorated athlete and an icon in every sense of the word, Geeta Phogat. We hail from the same state and her contribution towards making women aware that they are capable of wonderful things. She changed the discourse of women rights in our state and country."
Manushi further states, "It is my absolute honour to start this special project titled ‘Limitless' with Geeta and I hope that everyone will like what our conversation has touched upon. I have always wanted to create a platform that brings women icons from across our country together."
About why she named this digital IP Limitless, Manushi reveals, "Limitless pretty much sums up what this project is about – it will celebrate the unbound potential of being a woman. Through the voices of these icons, we aim to trigger a necessary conversation about bettering society and foster a spirit of equality. I'm going to work hard in building this in the months to come."
She adds, "Every girl child has limitless potential to shine bright – all they need is correct support system and the correct environment that empowers them constantly to realise their true potential. Through this conversation series, we will hope to talk to some of the most remarkable girls who, through sheer willpower and harnessing of talent, are icons of modern-day India. They are a source of inspiration to girls across the country."
Manushi has also been roped in by UNICEF to raise her voice on gender equality this National Girl Child Day. Manushi, who has constantly spoken about equal rights for girls, says, "It is a great contradiction, that in our country, women lead at the highest levels in politics, business, art, sports, academics and science, yet violence against girls and women, gender-based discrimination, child marriage and female foeticide is widespread. The COVID -19 pandemic has intensified many of these pre-existing gender biases. We have also seen the resilience of girls and women as leaders and problem-solvers in their communities."
She adds, "As someone who is living her dreams, I would want every single girl to have the same opportunity and live a life free from discrimination and social stigma, and with the possibility of reaching their aspirations and their potential. Gender equality contributes towards better, healthier, more progressive societies and that is my message today."
- Social media platforms must take responsibility for anti-Semitic content | Opinion
- Star Trek Icon George Takei Talks Social Media, Diversity, and 'Discovery' | Digital Trends
- The invasion of Ukraine is not the first social media war, but it is the most viral
- For Rohingya and supporters, a fight for survival on the ground and on social media
- Twitter can't sue Trump's Truth Social, even though they look identical
- 12 of the most inspiring feminist podcasts you should listen to
- I was fed up with companies using International Women’s Day to brag – so I set up a Twitter bot to expose their pay gaps
- BCCI plans to start six-team women's IPL by 2023; 4 exhibition women's games return in IPL 2022
- How Tony the Tiger, Pillsbury Doughboy and Michelin Man became cultural icons
- Advocate Jay Mala Shuts Down Reporter Who Introduced Her Using Husband's Name
- Daler Mehndi Buys Virtual Property in Metaverse, Names it 'Balle Balle Land'
- The best movies to stream for Women's History Month | Digital Trends
- 7 Female EDM Artists On International Women’s Month
- Grammys live | Ukrainian president speaks in video message
- Disney has backed itself into a corner over women’s clothing and the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill
- Shane Warne state funeral LIVE – ‘Greatest show on Earth’ as Elton John & Kylie turn out for iconic cricketer’s memorial
- Candle Media’s Kevin Mayer Says He’ll Continue to Work With Will Smith, Teases Reese Witherspoon Children’s IP
- Women’s sports in Vietnam – What should be done to develop?
- U.S.-Trained Forces Are Raping Women in Cameroon—and Rebels Are Beheading Them
- These Women Say An Essential Oil MLM Has Been Taken Over By Satan. Yes, Really.
Manushi Chhillar Launches Social Media Property Named ‘Limitless’ To Speak To Inspiring Women Icons have 860 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.