Post recovering from COVID-19, Superstar Mahesh Babu attended the 11th-day rituals of his brother, actor-producer Ramesh Babu, who passed away on January 8 reportedly due to liver-related ailments.
According to reports, he visited Ramesh’s residence for the posthumous ceremony and offered his prayers. A few pictures of Mahesh from the premises have already gone viral on social media, with many querying if he has tested negative for COVID-19. Notably, the Sarileru Neekevvaru star has not yet notified fans about testing negative.
— GiddaluruMBFC (@GiddaluruMBFC) January 22, 2022
In the pictures, he can be seen attending calls and taking care of the arrangements. For the unversed, the actor and his family couldn’t attend the last rites of his brother as he had tested positive for COVID-19 and was advised of home isolation around that time.
Upon learning about his beloved brother’s demise, Mahesh Babu had taken to his Twitter handle to share a heartfelt note, wherein he wrote, “You have been my inspiration, You have been my strength. You have been my courage. You have been my everything. If not for you, I would not have been half the man I am today. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Now just rest..rest.. In this life and if at all I have another, you’ll always be my ‘Annaya’. Love you forever and ever and ever.” (sic)
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 9, 2022
Mahesh Babu tested positive on January 6. The actor had even issued a statement regarding his diagnosis that read, “To all my fans and well-wishers. Despite taking all the necessary precautions, I’ve tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms. I’ve isolated myself at home and have been following medical guidance. Request all those who came in contact with me to get themselves tested. I urge everyone who’s not taken their vaccination to do so immediately, as it reduces the risk of severe symptoms and hospitalization. Please follow the COVID norms and stay safe. Can’t wait to be back. Love, Mahesh Babu.”
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 6, 2022
- Missing for 11 days: Libby Squire has united Hull in hope and in heartbreak
- Julian Fellowes: Why I will remember Christmas Eve of 1962 until my dying day
- 'Theresa May’s career is looking more like a tragicomedy by the day – and Tuesday’s vote won’t help'
- Groom walks miles in heavy snow to attend wedding ceremony in India
- The 'real' St Valentine was no patron of love
- Orthodox Church of Ukraine granted independence
- Golf: HDUGC Juniors celebrate their Yorkshire League title
- 2018: Sports: Ukraine’s athletes prove they’re simply the best
- Life is Precious But it is Also Perishable – Cherish Your Loved Ones
- Toulon owner launches unprecedented attack and orders All Black to leave
- Bill Balmer survived five years in German POW camp
- Bagpiper Joshua helps locals bring in the New Year
- Cressida Bonas: An actress’s notebook
- The extraordinary life of the 'silent twins' locked up in Broadmoor
- GOLF with sports reporter Lee Sobot. Please email your golf news to [email protected] by 5pm on Tuesday at the latest
- Tragedy of 'silent twins' who believed one had to die for the other to survive
- Russia marks 75th anniversary of end of Leningrad siege
- Ukraine creates new Orthodox church independent from Russia
- Religious events in the Sarasota community, beginning Oct. 12
- Who is Rafael Nadal’s girlfriend Xisca Perello, and does former Australian Open winner have any children?
Mahesh Babu Attends Brother Ramesh Babu’s 11th Day Rituals have 603 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.