Hridayam , the highly anticipated project which features Pranav Mohanlal in the lead role, has finally had a grand release. The musical drama, which is written and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan, revolves around a young man’s life journey from his late teens to his early 30s. Hridayam features Kalyani Priyadarshan and Darshana Rajendran as the female leads.
Did the Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan film live up to expectations? Read the Hridayam movie review here to know…
*No Spoilers Ahead*
The cast and performances (especially Pranav Mohanlal)
Script & Direction
Music score and song placements
Visuals and technical aspects
Arun Neelakandan (Pranav Mohanlal) joins KC Tech, a popular engineering college for his graduation. Hridayam focuses on how the various incidents that happened in those four years shaped his personality and influences his journey ahead.
Pranav Mohanlal – the actor has finally arrived with Hridayam . This Vineeth Sreenivasan directorial has totally reinvented the star kid’s potential. Pranav’s immense growth as an actor is visible in the portrayal of his character Arun Neelakandan’s transition from a boy to a man. The young actor simply shines in romantic and emotional sequences. His dialogue delivery and voice modulation are also top-notch. Pranav Mohanlal is definitely here to stay.
Darshana Rajendran, who plays Darshana, once again proves her mettle as a performance with the layered character. Kalyani Priyadarshan, on the other hand, steals the show with her charming screen presence and humoursense. Both the actresses, especially Kalyani shares an amazing onscreen chemistry Pranav Mohanlal. The rest of the star cast, including Aju Varghese, Aswath Lal, Vijayaraghavan, Johny Antony, Arun Kurian, Annu Antony, Megha Thomas, and others have played the respective roles to near perfection.
Hridayam is a well-made musical drama that brings a plethora of emotions and nostalgia to its viewers. This film has its heart in the right place, thanks to its exceptional making, brilliant performances, and fantastic music score.
- Doris Day: Hollywood's darling: Her Top Movies reviewed
- REVIEW: Fame the Musical Tour at Eastbourne
- 10 movies and TV series about Chernobyl (beside HBO’s)
- Erica Review: A technical marvel with a few narrative missteps
- Review: Michael Bublé @ Manchester Arena
- How did Downton Abbey end and where does the movie pick up?
- In praise of popcorn movies: the Open-air Movie Marathon
- 'I'm always asking myself if I did the right thing'
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews the series premiere of the GBBO
- 'In retrospect, I realise that I kind of broke her heart'
- Booksmart review: 'Works perfectly as both comedy and drama
- Review: The Lion King is a royal appointment you cannot miss
- The top eight music styles or artists that need to be be banned
- The top eight music styles or artists that need to be banned
- Review: The Ice Cafe, Rougham
- The best places to eat in Wales according to TripAdvisor
- FILM REVIEW: The Lion King (PG)
- Blinded by the Light: The enduring appeal of the teen movie
- Film reviews: Rocketman
- Wheathampstead actor, 11, shows that drama talent in
Hridayam Movie Review: Pranav-Vineeth's Musical Drama Has Its Heart In The Right Place! have 501 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.