Skin care is such a sensitive topic in this day and age from which even the teenagers suffer from it the same. There are as of now various treatments and remedies available among which some are scientific, various methodical, several ayurvedic and quite a lot of medical ones, but unfortunately not all of these prophylactic medicaments are one to work on every single skin types. Due to this revelation “Fabbeu” took birth.
This idea was born out of an IT Engineer – Ankiit Khemka’s rationality when he himself struggled with those concerns in his teenage years. Being inspired by his skin care skirmish led to the foundation of “Fabbeu – (an Acronym for Fabulous You)”.
Determined to change the existing face of skin care products, Ankiit Khemka along with his strong pillar and a B. Pharmacy student Bhavana Khemka, came together to change the mind set with their rock-solid idea of AI based personalised skin care company exclusively for the Generation Z. This start-up is accredited by Start Up India and deemed as completely safe for the teenagers.
Ankiit Khemka and Bhavana Khemka from NMIMS have discovered a new way to analyse your skin through an AI medium where the intelligence evaluates your unique skin and suggest you a special Indian branded Fabbeu product. This product is 100% teenagers friendly and uses no harmful chemical making it worth the risk.
The Fabbeu team has already eradicated your efforts on trial and errors and you can book your own report analysis for free on Fabbeu.com or stay connected through fabbeu_india on Instagram. “We also intend to launch our products on major e-commerce platforms such as Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa, and will also move towards modern retail, MBOs, and leading offline stores soon. With our commitment to quality, we are zestful about making Fabbeu India’s leading skincare brand.” Adds Manish Khemka, Co-Founder at FABBEU.
- Daily horoscope for Sunday November 17 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- How to get Tess Daly’s Children In Need look for less
- Brits buy £17 illegal ‘Barbie’ tanning injections that ‘lead to kidney failure, brain swelling and hallucinations’
- Tan addict ‘refused mortgage for £500-a-month tanning habit’ says it’s ‘discrimination at its very worst’
- Acura Plans To Reveal PMC Edition MDX At LA Auto Show
- Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital
- 4 Things Unloving Mothers Miss Out On
- GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019: Victoria Beckham dons a chic trouser suit, Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman stun in gowns and Rita Ora rocks black lace as they lead the crème de la crème on the red carpet
- Sun columnist Lorraine Kelly fulfils lifelong dream to train as an astronaut at 60 with Nasa in zero gravity
- Dance teacher, 26, dies suddenly just one day after falling ill with meningitis
- 25+ Advent Calendars You'll Want—Before They Sell Out!
- How a circular cloth is changing the way we tackle make-up removal
- Why Eyes Are So Alluring
- No need to wait for Black Friday! Retailers launch deals TWO WEEKS early - with savings of up to 50 percent on everything from fashion to tech
- The Next Step for Gay Pride
- Best mascaras for 2019 that will add volume and length to your lashes
- Cara Delevingne wields a baton as she joins stunning girlfriend Ashley Benson and slip-clad Zoe Kravitz in leading the stars at Gucci Met Gala after-party
- Best Black Friday 2019 fragrance and perfume deals including Dior, Marc Jacobs and more
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide November 14, 2019
- ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert and Kelsea Ballerini are leggy and lovely while Nicole Kidman glitters in gold... but it's Gwen Stefani's rock chic which steals the show
Fabbeu – Nurturing The Fabulous You Exclusively For Your Unique Pigment have 600 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.