Cinema and cricket are two of the biggest influencers in the life of Indians across the world. One can only then imagine the fervor when the studio behind National Award-winning sports biopics like Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Mary Kom creates a film on the life of legendary cricketer Mithali Raj – captain of Team India Women’s ODI.
Marking Mithali’s birthday, Viacom18 Studios today announced the release date for Shabaash Mithu . The Taapsee Pannu starrer is all set to hit the screens worldwide on 4th February, 2022.
Shabaash Mithu is the coming-of-age tale of women’s cricket in India as witnessed by the most successful woman cricketer the country has ever seen. The film chronicles the highs and lows, setbacks and moments of euphoria of Mithali’s life with Taapsee Pannu essaying the titular role. Also seen in the film will be the talented actor Vijay Raaz in a key role.
Shabaash Mithu has been shot across domestic and international locations to aptly bring alive Mithali’s iconic journey and her meteoric rise to the world stage. Produced by Viacom18 Studios, Shabaash Mithu ‘s creative producer is Ajit Andhare, while the film is directed by Srijit Mukherji and written by Priya Aven.
- Going Early On Tour Helps, Says Mithali Raj
- India Should Play More Tests To Produce Quality Players, Says Mithali Raj
- Mithali Raj Hits Half-Century As India Women Beat South Africa Women In First T20I
- This Is The Beginning Of Good Times For Women's Cricket: Mithali Raj
- After Stunning Australia, Mithali Raj Warns England Ahead Of Final
- Taapsee Pannu to start shooting for Rashmi Rocket on March 26 in Mumbai
- Newsmaker: Taapsee Pannu, th thinking actor
- Newsmaker: Taapsee Pannu, the thinking actor
- Coronavirus concerns hit 'The Falcon And The Winter Soldier', Prague shoot of Marvel series halted
Shabaash Mithu: Taapsee Pannu's Biopic On Mithali Raj To Release In Theatres On February 4, 2022 have 322 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.