Sara Ali Khan recently talked about her upcoming film Atrangi Re and her character Rinku who is known to cause all sorts of trouble. The actress also opened up about her personal life and the kind of partner she is looking for. Sara revealed that her ideal partner will be someone who will move in with her and her mom Amrita Singh.
While talking to ETimes, Sara said that she feels wise beyond her years because of “the experiences that I had growing up. I grew up fast and saw a lot in life. Perhaps they helped me grow up a little faster.” She also added that it has changed the way she looks at relationships, Sara added, “I think it was about living with my mom. Living with a single mother in today’s day and age makes you a little tougher and harder than you need to be. You don’t live in a La La Land for too long then. You see the world for what it is.”
Talking about not wanting to do something on her own, Sara confessed that she is nothing like her character in Atrangi Re who runs away a couple of times in the film. She added that her mom (Amrita) is the biggest part of her life. She added, “I’ll even get married to someone who can move in and live with my mom. I’m never going to leave her. Jokes apart, my mother is a very liberal woman. She is my third eye in everyday life. She is the sound of reason, so, no, I’m never running away.”
Notably, Sara described her character Rinku as atrangi. Talking about a dialogue from the trailer, she added “The fact that Rinku can actually say the line, ‘Ek baar, ek ladki ko agar dono mil jayenge toh?’ The fact that she can mean that and say that in today’s day and age is totally atrangi.”
Atrangi Re, directed by filmmaker Anand L Rai also stars Akshay Kumar and Dhanush in the lead alongside Sara Ali Khan. The makers recently released the trailer and confirmed the digital release on December 24.
- Sara Ali Khan Says Her Mother Amrita Singh’s Opinions Matter Most To Her
- Exclusive! Sara Ali Khan on her biggest critic: I'm very influenced by my mother, her opinion matters
- Coolie No 1 movie review: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan film is limp spoof of original where even Covid-19 is reduced to a poor joke
- Coolie No 1 movie review: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan’s film is limp spoof of the original
- Varun Dhawan says three A-list stars warned him about working with Sara Ali Khan: ‘Bach ke rehna’
- Sara Ali Khan is ‘highly influenced’ by her mother’s opinion of her films
- Coolie No 1 Actress Shikha Talsania Defends Varun Dhawan-Sara Ali Khan's Film Against Negative Reviews
- Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up about the first time she met Saif Ali Khan, says she imagined ‘Main Hoon Na’ sari flying scene
- Kareena Kapoor shares a throwback pic with Saif Ali Khan, Arvind Swami debuts as MGR for Kangana’s Thalaivi
- Kartik Aaryan opens up about how he handled Love Aaj Kal’s ‘dismal performance’
- Dear Janhvi Kapoor, Choreographer Saroj Khan's Daughter Wants You To Play Sridevi's Role In Her Mom's Biopic
- 'Shah Rukh Khan is still my favourite lover boy'
- Kareena Kapoor confirms Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal’s engagement, he says they would have liked a live-in relationship
- Salman Khan, Aayush Sharma-starrer 'Antim' all set to release in 2021
- 'We don't need to get married for publicity'
- Mom-to-be Anushka Sharma's adorable throwback picture wins internet, see here
- Leading heart surgeon and professor, 69, who 'made a difference to many, many lives' and pioneered research into life-saving stents dies after contracting coronavirus
- 'Big day in Israel. Congratulations!' Trump tweets jubilantly at official opening by Jared and Ivanka of U.S. embassy in Jerusalem - as bloody day of violence sees Israeli snipers kill 52 and injure 2,400
- Aamir Khan And Kiran Rao Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary With A Visit To Gir Forest
- How dare the NHS throw us on the scrap heap! Four pensioners who live life to the full were still given 'Do Not Resuscitate' orders. But now they are fighting back...
Sara Ali Khan Opens Up About Her Ideal Partner: Will Get Married To Someone Who Can Live With My Mom have 727 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.