Breaking News Gallery Launch Gallery ****WARNING: PUT DOWN YOUR MONDAY MORNING EGGS BEFORE CLICKING THIS!!**** NHL superstar P.K. Subban was slashed with a skate so badly during a game Sunday … the dude suffered a massive thigh wound — and the pics of his gross injury are GNARLY!!! The 31-year-old New Jersey defenseman shared the images of his leg after he was cut during the Devils’ game against the Penguins … and you can see, the wound is deeeeep. In fact, it was so bad … P.K. had to get stitched up mid-game!!! Don’t worry … Subban’s fine, he even wrote of it all that he didn’t lose any time on the ice despite the cut, explaining, “Never missed a shift…” As for how it went down, video of the accidental slash in the Devils’ 5-2 loss to Pittsburgh hasn’t been unearthed yet, but Subban explained it this way on his social media … “Skate blizzy caught me slippin.” Guess that’s one way to put it. Hockey players, man.
- Anti-wool activists from PETA stage disturbing protests with bloody ‘lamb’ in Sydney city centre
- Syria: Deadly feud rips through Al Qaeda's leadership as terrorist group takes more 'moderate' line
- ‘I Was a Passenger in the Affluenza Kid’s Deadly Crash’
- Bruins' Zdeno Chara to go without mask in game days after surgery to remove, replace screws and plates in jaw
- The father who went undercover to find his son’s killers
- Fisherman, 31, escapes death after his leg was mauled by a CROCODILE that snuck up on him from behind while he was wading in a lake at night
- Twitter serves as Anthony Beauvillier's wingman after Islander tweets at Anna Kendrick
- The Decade in Theater: Six Closing Thoughts
- Recap: War of the Roses
NHL's P.K. Subban Suffers Bloody Wound After Skate Slash, Thigh Ripped Open! have 286 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.