Great news! UFC president Dana White is officially COVID-19 free … telling TMZ Sports he tested negative for the virus, and he’s crediting Joe Rogan ‘s suggested treatment plan of monoclonal antibodies, NAD drip, vitamins, and Ivermectin for the swift recovery.
“I feel incredible! Today is day 5 since testing positive for COVID, and [Friday at 9 AM], I tested negative for COVID. Thank you, Dr. Joe Rogan!”
Dana tested positive for the virus after a Thanksgiving day family gathering … and immediately contacted the JRE host for advice.
Of course, Rogan beat the virus in a matter of days … but it wasn’t without controversy.
He (also) took Ivermectin … a drug that some media outlets incorrectly classified as livestock medication (there are animal and human versions of the drug).
But, Dana — who is fully vaccinated — says Joe is very well-informed … and most importantly, his plan works.
“Joe Rogan is a brilliant guy and he talks to the most brilliant people out there. He studies, he does his homework on all this stuff, and it’s a fact that this works.”
And, work it did — the UFC honcho tells us … “Monday I did what Rogan told me to do. Tuesday I had my taste and smell back.”
White says if you think his case was a fluke … the treatment also worked on his wife, daughter, and 80-year-old mother-in-law!
We didn’t only talk about viruses … we also chopped it up about UFC 269 — which is only a week away (Dec. 11).
Lightweight champ Charles Oliveira is fighting Dustin Poirier … the man many believe is actually the best in the division.
We asked Dana which fight he was looking forward to — outside of the marquee matchups at the top of the card — and he told us he expects a lot of violence when Josh Emmett and Dan Ige do battle on the prelims.
If you missed it, earlier this week the superstar from Stockton told us he wouldn’t fight “Borz” because he was a rookie who wasn’t on Diaz’s level.
Does Dana buy the explanation?? Check out the clip!
- California surfer survives encounter with great white, says he’s ‘happy to be alive’
- UFC's Dana White defends Greg Hardy, Rachael Ostovich sharing card
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump says he’s willing to give ‘amnesty’ in ‘much bigger deal’
- Transit chief often takes the bus; after 6 months at helm of Rock Region Metro, Frazier says he rides to stay connected
- Yankees will regret passing on Manny Machado and going cheap in the 2018-19 free agent market
- Trump adviser Roger Stone says he's falsely accused, 'will not testify against the president'
- Todd Gurley says he taught Sony Michel to ‘run and catch’ at Georgia
- Jon Husted says he’s got the best job ever: Capitol Letter
- Chinese researcher says he helped create first genetically edited babies
- Government shutdown 2019: Trump says he will make 'major announcement'
- Briton arrested in Egypt on spying charges says he is free
- MAGA Hat Teen Nick Sandmann Releases Statement About Controversy, Says He 'Harbors No Ill Will' for Nathan Phillips
- Comey says he’ll return for more closed-door GOP questioning
- The Essex Reporter Sport Shorts by Joe Gonillo: Christmas wish list
- Dana Milbank: Kicking and screaming, Trump enters the terrible twos
- Dana Milbank: How Donald Trump is a modern-day Martin Luther King Jr.
- Dr. Richard Heimburger, Jan. 17, 1936 — Nov. 19, 2018
- Dana Milbank: Judge in Michael Flynn case takes bold stand insisting on rule of law
- Syracuse basketball recruit Joe Girard’s march to 4,000 points
- Local woman remembers growing up with Dr. King
Dana White Says He's COVID-19 Free, 'Thank You, Dr. Joe Rogan' have 643 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.