Great news! UFC president Dana White is officially COVID-19 free … telling TMZ Sports he tested negative for the virus, and he’s crediting Joe Rogan ‘s suggested treatment plan of monoclonal antibodies, NAD drip, vitamins, and Ivermectin for the swift recovery.
“I feel incredible! Today is day 5 since testing positive for COVID, and [Friday at 9 AM], I tested negative for COVID. Thank you, Dr. Joe Rogan!”
Dana tested positive for the virus after a Thanksgiving day family gathering … and immediately contacted the JRE host for advice.
Of course, Rogan beat the virus in a matter of days … but it wasn’t without controversy.
He (also) took Ivermectin … a drug that some media outlets incorrectly classified as livestock medication (there are animal and human versions of the drug).
But, Dana — who is fully vaccinated — says Joe is very well-informed … and most importantly, his plan works.
“Joe Rogan is a brilliant guy and he talks to the most brilliant people out there. He studies, he does his homework on all this stuff, and it’s a fact that this works.”
And, work it did — the UFC honcho tells us … “Monday I did what Rogan told me to do. Tuesday I had my taste and smell back.”
White says if you think his case was a fluke … the treatment also worked on his wife, daughter, and 80-year-old mother-in-law!
We didn’t only talk about viruses … we also chopped it up about UFC 269 — which is only a week away (Dec. 11).
Lightweight champ Charles Oliveira is fighting Dustin Poirier … the man many believe is actually the best in the division.
We asked Dana which fight he was looking forward to — outside of the marquee matchups at the top of the card — and he told us he expects a lot of violence when Josh Emmett and Dan Ige do battle on the prelims.
If you missed it, earlier this week the superstar from Stockton told us he wouldn’t fight “Borz” because he was a rookie who wasn’t on Diaz’s level.
Does Dana buy the explanation?? Check out the clip!
- Donald Trump says he'd welcome a LONG Senate impeachment trial if it meant hearing from the 'fraud' whistleblower
- Dana White hails Robert Whittaker the UFC’s most underrated champ
- Booker says he will not make December debate stage
- Booker says he won't make stage at next week's Democratic primary debate
- Orlando Jones says he was fired from ‘American Gods’ because its white showrunner found his character ‘angry’
- White House makes push for paid family leave and childcare reform
- Watchmen season finale: Dr. Manhattan and Angela Abar's fates are revealed as fans react to the possibility of a second season and beyond
- 'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids'
- The Complete History of Kesha’s Legal Fight Against Dr. Luke
- Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'
- 'Have you forgotten what you said two minutes ago?' Julian Castro, 44, astonishes Democrats by hinting that Joe Biden, 76, is struggling with his memory as they clash on health care
- Williamson says her campaign raised $3 million in third quarter
- Sister of notorious Houston serial killer: 'He should be killed'
- Trader Joe’s hostages share tales of terror, heroism during standoff with gunman
- Faces of the fallen: Four more Australians are confirmed dead in the White Island volcano tragedy - with the death toll still expected to rise beyond 16
- A life and death decision: How cruise ship guests were offered three different shore excursions the day White Island blew... most who took the $320 volcano trip never made it back
- Joe Biden defends his son Hunter's Ukraine dealings, answers for his gaffes in 60 Minutes interview
- 'I'm not going anywhere!' Furious Joe Biden vows that Donald Trump will 'not destroy me' amid the Ukraine impeachment scandal hours after the president called him and his son Hunter 'stone-cold crooked'
- Democrats' impeachment charges say Trump betrayed the nation
- White Supremacists Blamed for Racist, 'Muslim-Free America' Posters Appearing at University of Houston
Dana White Says He's COVID-19 Free, 'Thank You, Dr. Joe Rogan' have 766 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.