Exclusive Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless… Read full this story
- NC Man Charged With DWI Allegedly Got Wildly Sauced off Vanilla Extract
- Anthony Mackie Arrested on DWI Charge
- St. Louis Cop Who Killed VonDerrit Myers Jr. Arrested, Resigns Under Suspicion of DWI
- Tail with a happy ending: Dog rescued from fighting ring, ready for police work
- After 1 Year of Trump, America Is Losing Its Soul
- Year In Review
- Mississippi rep. on anti-gay law: 'It's more fucked up down here than you know'
- Meat Loaf,
- Is There Room for a Race Man Today?
- What the hell did you do to my daughter?’ He was accused of a crime he swore he never committed; she believed her 4-year-old
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 291 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.