A newly appointed Rajasthan minister named Rajendra Gudha’s comment in his recent public appearance is grabbing several eyeballs. Gudha recently came on board as the new Cabinet Minister and in his latest public appearance, was asked about the condition of the bad roads in the state. On this, the minister assured the crowd that the roads in the state will be as ‘smooth as Katrina Kaif’s cheeks.’
The video showcases Rajendra Gudha saying that the roads should be made as smoothly as Katrina Kaif’s cheeks, leaving the crowd into a frenzy. The crowd could be seen laughing, cheering and clapping to this reference about the Tiger Zinda Hai actress’ cheeks. Take a look at the video that was shared by ANI.
— ANI (@ANI) November 24, 2021
Meanwhile, the comment of Rajendra Gudha on Katrina Kaif’s cheeks also got a divided reaction from the netizens. While some users took it sportingly, the others called it out in a bad taste. However, this was not the first time that an actress’ cheeks were brought up by the politicians. Earlier, former Chief Minister of Bihar, Lalu Prasad Yadav had also made a similar comment about veteran actress Hema Malini’s cheeks.
According to a news report in Spotboye, the Dream Girl actress had also spoken about the comment in the year 2019. Hema Malini had said, “It so happened that I was travelling from Patna to Nalanda for a show. The roads were so bad that I got delayed in reaching the venue. When I expressed my displeasure about the road conditions Laluji promised to make the roads as smooth as my cheeks. Why my cheeks? If politicians continue to bring in my cheeks as references to roads, my cheeks may soon begin to resemble those bumpy roads that are never smooth in spite of the promises.”
Meanwhile, talking about Katrina Kaif, the actress is basking in the success of her recently released film Sooryavanshi. She will also be seen in Tiger 3 alongside Salman Khan. Apart from this, Katrina also has the movie Phone Booth alongside Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ishaan Khatter in her kitty. Fans will also see her in a girls’ road trip movie titled Jee Le Zaraa alongside Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt.
- More senior Tories line up to blast government's handling of lockdown exit strategy as David Davis accuses minister of 'underestimating the public' and Tobias Ellwood calls for a 'road map' to normality
- Ex-Chancellor Philip Hammond warns government MUST find a way to get Britain back to work and publish exit plan as it considers relaxing 'stay at home' rules to let 'bubble' of friends meet for meals, share childcare and reunite couples who live apart
- Has Britain already gone back to work? Roads, trains and Tubes appear busier while weekend traffic was highest of lockdown so far as building sites, cafes and now B&Q and Five Guys quietly reopen doors
- Traffic light system to get out of lockdown: Schools could go back on May 11 and hairdressers and clothes shops reopen - but over 70s face being stuck indoors for a YEAR
- Britain votes with its feet: Hundreds queue as Five Guys and B&Q reopen while roads and Tubes get busier by the day - with house builder Taylor Wimpey and car giants Jaguar Land Rover and Aston Martin preparing to start work next month
- Ministers warn 'ghost trains' with no commuters on will be AXED as millions of workers stay at home amid coronavirus crisis – leaving some services and roads EMPTY
- Two offices in Parliament are sealed off after health minister Nadine Dorries catches coronavirus: Tory MP reveals her aide is also infected as she sends message to colleagues saying 'I can't remember every person I was in contact with last week'
- Matt Hancock ridiculed for say carers will get a 'badge of honour' for their coronavirus-fighting efforts - and the one he 'announced' was first unveiled almost a YEAR ago
- 'Meltdown' Matt Hancock loses his cool AGAIN as he is quizzed over lockdown exit plan - after furious senior Tories demand ministers 'bite the bullet' and set out strategy and slam lack of 'leadership'
- Why is the coronavirus death rate in the UK so high compared with the rest of Europe?
- 'I can't give you a date': Education Secretary Gavin Williamson dodges calls to spell out coronavirus 'exit strategy' despite claims ministers want schools to reopen after May 11 in ‘traffic light’ system to stop lockdown destroying economy
- Could ministers be ready to start planning exit in 10 days? Government to get green light to prepare for 'next phase' after lockdown extension today - and coffee shops and restaurants could reopen first
- Lockdown rush hour: Traffic returns to London's A40 as 10 per cent more cars hit the roads while huge queues form outside burger chain MEATLiquor and big firms reopen as Britain gets back to work
- COVID-19 rise 596 in UK - almost a third down on yesterday: Lowest daily increase in victims for almost two weeks but cases are up slightly at 5,850, as government adviser says many parts of the country have past the peak of the 'first wave'
- Schools open, restaurants allowed to provide table service with customer limits but NO overseas travel: What Australia could look in just four weeks if COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed
- Social distancing will be needed until after CHRISTMAS warns Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty as Dominic Raab dismisses calls for an exit strategy
- Coronavirus: German easing of lockdown to start with schools on May 4
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Very likely lockdown until end of year as deaths top 18,000
- Coronavirus latest: IMF appeals for billions in aid to Africa during pandemic
- Coronavirus: IMF appeals for billions in aid to Africa during pandemic
Katrina Kaif's Cheeks Gets Compared To Roads In Rajasthan By Cabinet Minister During A Public Event have 997 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.