The Foo Fighters are set to return to the road in 2022, with the band announcing a string of 17 shows between May and August.
The group will start things off with three scattered shows in May, followed by a proper summer run that will launch July 17 at Citi Field in New York and wrap with two nights at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, Aug. 18 and 20. The run will also include a set at the Osheaga Festival in Montreal on July 29.
In a press release, Foo Fighters said they would be announcing special guests for the tour soon on their website and social media channels.
Tickets for the headlining shows will go on sale Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. local time. Citi cardholders will have access to presale tickets from Nov. 30 at 12 p.m. ET through Dec. 2 at 10 p.m. local time via Citi Entertainment.
Foo Fighters' 2022 run will mark their most extensive trek since releasing their 10th studio album, Medicine at Midnight , back in February. The group played a handful of gigs over the summer, and in July helped re-open Madison Square Garden , playing the first full-capacity show at the famed NYC arena since the Covid-19 lockdown.
Last week, Foo Fighters received three Grammy nominations for Medicine at Midnight , with the LP receiving a Best Rock Album nod, while "Waiting on a War" and "Making a Fire" were nominated for Best Rock Song and Best Rock Performance, respectively. At the end of October, Foo Fighters were also inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame .
Foo Fighters 2022 Tour Dates
May 14 – Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake
- Inside Foo Fighters Taylor Hawkins' life – drug use, overdose hell and stunning wife
- Red Hot Chili Peppers pay tribute to ‘brother’ Taylor Hawkins after replacing Foo Fighters at festival: ‘This means a lot to us’
- Hayley Williams on Taylor Hawkins, Foo Fighters' impact on Paramore
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Pay Tribute to Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins at Jazz Fest as Dave Grohl Looks on
- Watch Pearl Jam Honor Taylor Hawkins With Foo Fighters Cover
- Chili Peppers honor Foo Fighter drummer at Jazz Fest
- Former Foo Fighters producer Nick Raskulinecz hosts Napier rockers Black Smoke Trigger in Nashville
- Chili Peppers honor Foo Fighter's drummer at Jazz Fest
- Ed Sheeran tickets on sale now for 2022 Mathematics Tour – extra seats added to huge tour
- RS Recommends: How to Score Tickets to Summer’s Biggest Tours
- Silk Sonic Tapped to Open 2022 Grammy Awards, Lady Gaga Added to Lineup
- Luke Combs Will Play Back-to-Back Shows for Fall ‘Middle of Somewhere’ Tour
- Americans left outraged as Ed Sheeran announces Australian tour dates before any U.S. concerts: 'Literally crying right now'
- Naomi Judd — of Grammy-winning duo The Judds — dies suddenly while preparing for first tour in a decade
- Kings of Leon announce new New Zealand tour dates
- Troy Kingi wins 2022 Best Folk Artist Tūī for Black Sea Golden Ladder
- Ed Sheeran adds EXTRA TICKETS to Mathematics Tour – here’s how to get tickets
- Stray Kids wraps up Seoul portion of second world tour
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink, SZA, Kacey Musgraves, Lil Nas X to Headline 2022 Austin City Limits Festival
- Sophie and Edward’s ‘warm welcome’ in St Lucia on Caribbean tour sparks royal fan frenzy
Foo Fighters Plot 2022 Stadium Tour have 525 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.