A leak from upcoming Spider-Man: No Way Home has teases a widely acclaimed theory claiming that previous Spider-Man stars Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire will be appearing alongside Tom Holland. While MCU and the stars have been denying the theory time and again, the new leak has left many confused.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield has reacted to the leak while speaking with Extra TV, Andrew was asked to either blink if he’s a part of the movie or nod if he isn’t. Andrew did not give any hint but said he is waiting for the film’s release to find out like the rest of the audience what Marvel has in store for everyone.
“I really love what that whole team have done with the character. Like, I really love what Jon Watts has done, what Tom has done, what Amy Pascal and Kevin Feige have done with this incarnation of the character, and they have given it so much soul and so much fun and joy and it is so true to the character,” he said.
“I will say this, I’m very excited to see what they’ve done with their third instalment. I blinked a little bit, but it was totally accidental. I take no ownership over it!” Andrew added.
Notably, the pictures that went viral on social media, earlier this week, feature Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire standing side by side. All three Spider-Man in their superhero suits can be seen bruised, possibly mid-fight. The three were seen on a boat, which coincides with other leaks featuring Andrew Garfield.
Another picture that leaked from the film revealed Tom Holland’s Peter Parker, Jon Favreau’s Happy Hogan sitting with Aunt May (Marissa Tomei) at a dining table alongside Charlie Cox, who is known for playing Daredevil in the hit Netflix series.
Spider-Man: No Way Home is set to release in India on December 17.
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: Straw man — Kerslake puts the boot in — Commonwealth leaders meet
- Home Office fails to mention police cuts in 114-page violent crime strategy
- Why Andrew Lincoln's departure is a death knell for The Walking Dead
- POLITICO London Playbook: Stay-home summer — Remembering Grenfell — Big kickoff
- Victoria defeat St Andrews in North Somerset Cup by six shots
- The highs and lows of FC Halifax Town’s previous opening days
- Trump pardons Cheney’s chief of staff Scooter Libby convicted over CIA leak by Comey special counsel
- White House staff shakeup coming after recent leaks, says Kellyanne Conway
- South Shields MP hits out in open letter
- Munster 20 Toulon 19: Stunning Andrew Conway score wins drama-filled quarter-final for Munster
- Munster 20 Toulon 19: Stunning Andrew Conway try wins drama-filled quarter-final for Munster
- Theakston Nidderdale League: Title race blown wide open
- 'Gas leak' and Game of Thrones castle
- Munster 20 Toulon 19: Andrew Conway stunner wins it at the death for Munster
- 5 talking points as Andrew Considine winners fires Aberdeen to runners-up
- The Ultimate Avengers: BIGGEST superhero movie of all time tipped to be £125m marvel
- Avengers Infinity War: Sebastian Stan reveals scene with Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer
- Number of children treated for knife injuries soars at four times the rate of general population
- ‘Big cat’ caught on CCTV prowling streets of Birmingham
- POLITICO London Playbook: Bercow on the brink — Customs showdown — Is Dom Raab special?
Andrew Garfield Opens Up About Spider-Man: No Way Home After Leak Saw Him With Tom Holland & Tobey Maguire have 570 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.