ABC has taken in for development Candygram , a spy drama from writing duo Katie J. Stone and David Daitch (Shooter) , John Wick scribe Derek Kolstad , Rebelle Media (Long Weekend ) and 20th Television.
Written by Stone and Daitch, Candygram revolves around a street smart local learns that her unique skill set is exactly what the CIA needs when they set up shop in her hometown of Las Vegas. But although her unconventional methods provide new challenges for by-the-book Station Chief and his diverse team of operatives, they'll work toward a common goal despite their differences: that's real life spy craft.
Stone and Daitch executive produce with Kolstad and Laura Lewis, Christy Thornton and Stephanie Noonan for Rebelle Media. 20th Television is the studio.
The writing team of Stone and Daitch have credits that include Netflix's Splinter Cell, USA's Shooter, Call of Duty, and previously developed dramas Interceptor at Fox and Adversaries at ABC via Sony TV. Daitch and Stone are repped by APA, Management 360, and Ashley Silver at Brecheen, Feldman, Breimer, Silver & Thompson.
Kolstad, writer and creator of the John Wick franchise, wrote and executive produced the 2021 Universal action movie Nobody, starring Bob Odenkirk, co-exec produced Marvel/Disney+'s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier , and just wrapped producing Hulu/20th's medieval action film, The Princess, starring Joey King. Kolstad is repped by APA, Circle of Confusion and Behr Abramson Levy.
Rebelle Media is in post on the film Mr. Malcolm's List for Bleecker St/Universal, in prep on the series Tell Me Lies for Hulu/20th, and most recently produced the film Long Weekend, which was released by Sony in March.
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Goldman Sachs - Tipping point week for Trump, Biden, Congress, voters
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- The 85 best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The 44 best HBO series streaming right now
- The best shows on HBO Max right now
- FMIA Week 5: Rescheduled Games, Fired Coaches and Pain in Dallas—A Look Back at the NFL’s Newsy Sunday
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump previews SCOTUS nominee as 'totally brilliant'
ABC Developing CIA Drama ‘Candygram’ From Katie J. Stone, David Daitch, Derek Kolstad & Rebelle Media have 365 words, post on deadline.com at November 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.