We understand Ammer's position was eliminated. The news comes in the wake of the Studio, which Ammer handled day-to-day communications for, coming under the purview of Showtime CEO David Nevins. Paramount TV Studios, as we previously told you , will continue to be led by its President Nicole Clemens; the division a big supplier to Paramount+.
While Paramount TV Studios isn't being folded into Showtime Networks, moving forward Erin Calhoun will continue to lead Corporate Communications for both entities as EVP.
Ammer began at Paramount as VP of Corporate Communications in February 2018, reporting directly to Chris Petrikin, who was the studio's EVP of Global Communications and Corporate Branding. While she initially oversaw the day-to-day corporate communications strategies for both film and TV, more recently Ammer focused on Paramount TV Studios. In early September , Nickelodeon CEO Brian Robbins took oversee of Paramount Pictures as President and CEO, as the studio looked to ramp up more Paramount+ movies. This saw the departure of Chairman and CEO, Jim Gianopulos, his Corp Comm Boss Petrikin, and Motion Pictures President Emma Watts; both of whom worked with Gianopulos at 20th Century Fox.
Before Paramount, Ammer served as the VP of Corporate Communications and Media Strategy at Paradigm Talent Agency, where she oversaw communications, trade advertising, media relations, charitable activities, special events, and more. She began her career in talent publicity at Wolf Kasteler and Associates and went on to hold senior posts in the publicity department at Sony Pictures. Ammer was also head of Strategic Marketing and VP of Publicity at Relativity Media and RED (Relativity/EuropaCorp). She also worked on the 20th Century Fox publicity campaigns for The Wolverine and Runner Runner.
- Scott Rowe Exits As SVP Communications & Domestic Marketing For Warner Bros. Worldwide TV Marketing
- Patrick Moran Out In Disney TV Studios Shakeup, Jonnie Davis Named ABC Studios President, Carolyn Cassidy Elevated At 20th TV, Josh Sussman Replaces Howard Davine
- Crown Media Family Networks’ Publicity Executive Pam Slay Exiting After 20 Years
- Jacqueline Parkes To Exit As Chief Marketing Officer Of ViacomCBS’ Entertainment & Youth Group
- KDKA-TV TechnoVation 2018
- Peter Rice Unveils Structure Of Disney’s General Entertainment Division Focused On TV Content Creation
- EXCLUSIVE: So much for the Strictly bubble! Nicola Adams and Katya Jones are forced to PULL OUT of the show after pro dancer tests positive for COVID-19... and shocked star has no idea how she caught it
- Strictly in chaos: Motsi Mabuse 'to be replaced by Anton Du Beke for two weeks' after she announces she has to isolate due to 'urgent trip' to Germany
- What’s In Store For The Entertainment Industry With A Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Administration
- Weekend Box Office Plunges To 22-Year Low At $55M+, Theater Closings Rise To 100+ Overnight As Coronavirus Fears Grip Nation – Sunday Final
- 39 Movies We’re Excited to See This Fall
- President Pranab Mukherjee speech to the joint session of parliament
- The Year in Movies 2018: Infinity Wars, Reborn Stars and the Netflix Blues Explosion
- Britain’s economic model is broken: this is our first post-crash election
Paramount SVP Corporate Communications Mia Ammer Exits Studio have 514 words, post on deadline.com at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.