Naga Chaitanya-Sai Pallavi’s romantic drama Love Story continues to pull the crowd to the theatres. The film has completed a week of its release. Sekhar Kammula’s highly acclaimed film has crossed Rs 50 crore (gross) mark worldwide on its 7th day of release. As the film enters its second week, it is now having a stiff competition with the latest Telugu release Republic starring Sai Dharam Tej. Interestingly, Love Story ‘s Kannada and Malayalam versions are also garnering huge love from the theatres.
The Naga Chaitanya-starrer started off its theatrical journey on September 24 and opened to a terrific response by collecting Rs 7.13 crore. With its theatrical run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on days 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, the Love Story could accumulate Rs 5.08 crore, Rs 5.19 crore, Rs 2.52 crore, Rs 1.26 crore and Rs 66 lakh respectively at the box office.
On its 7th day, the film has reportedly garnered a collection between Rs 50 lakh to Rs 1.50 crore. However, an official confirmation and exact collection details are awaited.
As the film garners positive response and massive collections at the box office, we will have to wait and watch to see if Love Story succeeds in defeating Republic or not.
On a related note, the impressive on-screen pairing of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi has surely turned out to be a big hit. Love Story follows two creatively inclined people who come together owing to their love for dance and later fall head over heels in love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, the film is produced by Narayan Das K Narang and Puskar Ram Mohan Rao under Amigos Creations and Sree Venkateswara Cinemas. Devayani, Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Rajeev Kanakala, Easwari Rao, Satyam Rajesh, Thagubothu Ramesh and Uttej are the supporting cast of the romantic entertainer.
- Why Hollywood hasn’t learned anything from a miserable summer of box-office bombs
- The 10 biggest box-office winners in 2015
- Box-office or awards: What matters more to direk Cathy?
- ‘Neighbors’ too much for Spidey at box office
- Why these movies have made the ‘baffling’ decision to compete against ‘Star Wars’ at the box office
- Rehab: An Advertising Love Story
- Forty films to kick off 2017 in UK cinemas
- Battle of the love teams in the 2015 Metro Manila Film Festival
- 15 movies you love that will suddenly make you feel old — because they came out 20 years ago
- The Glorious Sampaguita Days
- Pixar’s first original story under Trump a ‘love letter to Mexico’
- Is ‘A Second Chance’ the biggest film of the year?
- Film in literature
- Mae has made her mark
- Sharon Cuneta marks movie comeback with first indie
- Why ‘Across The Crescent Moon’ is a special film
- Anthology film by Brillante & 2 other Asian directors in Tingin filmfest
- Mainstream actors pay it forward in PPP films
- They all came out for Love
- Why 2 movies are making the bold decision to open the same day as ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’
Love Story Day 7 Box Office Collection: Naga Chaitanya’s Film Crosses Rs 50 Crore Mark have 496 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.