Morning Live: Kym Marsh reveals reasons for her absence
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Kym Marsh, 45, and her partner Scott Ratcliff, 33, tied the knot in a secret ceremony at Sandhurst on 16 October. The former Coronation Street actress and the army major were first introduced by mutual pal Anthony Cotton, and started dating in 2018 before getting engaged in June.
And while she is yet to share phots of her big day on social media, we have a sneak peek into the romantic day.
The pair were also joined by Kym’s Coronation Street and Morning Live co-stars.
Their big day was documented in an exclusive with OK! Magazine , where all their wedding pictures and videos are available to watch.
The TV host and her new husband previously teased her plans for their wedding, with Scott paying a sweet tribute to his beau following their engagement.
Kym Marsh wedding: An inside peek into the couple’s big day (Image: INSTAGRAM• OK!/Matt Pover)
Read all about Kym and Scott’s romantic wedding in this week’s Ok! magazine (Image: OK!/Matt Pover)
Kym said: “It's going to be stunning and a very military wedding, as Scott chimed: "It should be absolutely gorgeous.”
Speaking about the proposal, Scott continued to explain: “I've known I've wanted to marry Kym for a long time, so it's nice to make it official.
“I'd been planning it for a number of months, we'd loosely discussed our future and we knew we were insanely happy together.
"We'd both had previous relationships and this just felt different.
Kym and Scott married in a romantic ceremony in front of their friends and family (Image: OK!/Matt Pover)
The pair began dating in 2018 before getting engaged in June (Image: INSTAGRAM)
Her dad was determined to walk her down the aisle (Image: INSTAGRAM)
He smiled: “Knowing that I wanted to marry her and asking her to marry me are two different things.
“Covid played a part, because in my head I was thinking, 'When are we actually going to get a chance to get married?'
"Life doesn't wait for anyone and I knew I wanted to marry her, so I thought, 'Let's do it!'"
It comes after the actress broke the sad news that her dad David had been diagnosed with incurable prostate cancer.
DON’T MISS… Martin Roberts speaks out after being ‘battered and bruised’ [LATEST] ‘What the hell was going on?’ Michael Caine on glam life in the 1960s [INTERVIEW] Piers Morgan takes swipe at Brooklyn Beckham for ‘worst’ TV appearance [TV NEWS]
But in a previous interview with the publication, she revealed he was still determined as ever to walk her down the aisle.
"My mum and dad absolutely adore Scott, they think he's wonderful,” she said.
“This is a bit of good news, because dad's not too well, but responding well to his latest treatment.”
She added that the nuptials had given him something positive to focus on.
Kym said: “They can't cure him, but their hope is that it slows everything down and we get some good time with him.
“I think the main thing is taking the pain away. He's being taken care of and he doesn't let things get him down too much.”
She added: "It's given Dad a little focus and something to look forward to.
“He's going to be there to walk me down the aisle and he's determined that that's going to be the case."
- Wedding Photograph Albums - How To Secure Long Lasting Memories Of The Big Day
- Love, Marriage And Wedding Planning - Reducing Credit Debt Before The Big Day
- Wedding Pew Decorations - Tips to Get the Very Best Look Possible on Your Big Day
- All About Your Wedding - Planning and Preparing Until the Big Day Comes
- Countdown to the Big Day
- Wedding Fashion Ideas For Your Big Day!
- How to Get Your Wedding Transportation in Order Before the Big Day
- 5 Innovative Ideas On Inviting Your Friends To Your Big Day
- The Big Day Without the Big Bill
- Bridesmaid Jewelry to Make Her Feel Special and Look Amazing on Your Big Day
- Booking Your Perfect Wedding Venue
- Tips For An Extraordinary Wedding Theme
- Love and Heart Themed Wedding Favors
- How To Make Sure That The Build Up To Your Wedding Is As Stress Free As Possible
- Wedding Planning - Take it Easy
- Wedding Dresses, Honeymoons and a Shoestring Budget
- Setting The Tone With Your Wedding Invitations
- Buying A Unique Wedding Gift That Will Be Appreciated
- Traditional Wedding Favors
- A Lighthearted Bride's Guide to Planning Your Wedding
Kym Marsh wedding: An inside peek into the couple's big day have 992 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.