India’s most engaging short video app, Josh has become the central hub of all content creation with its out-of-the-box approach. The app launched a year ago in 2020 has already bagged the top spots, with 1000+ best creators, 15+ million UGC creators, as well as 100 million+ downloads. Josh is also captivating new users with the hottest entertainment formats among a wide range of demographics.
Adding another successful outing to its list, Josh in March 2021 at Park Hyatt, Hyderabad launched #LightsCameraJosh. Symbolising real talent and creator networking, the event began with 126 creators but only top 20 creators made the cut. The Hyderbad Instagram collective clout garnered an audience of 1.8 million with 68 creators, while the Josh collective clout garnered an audience of 94.5 million.
On the other hand, the collective clout of 200 Instagram and Josh creators have also been invited to LCJ Gurgaon. The Instagram clout has more than 10 million views, while the creators have 175 million views on Josh.
Brainchild of the Josh community, #LightsCameraJosh focuses on recognising and unifying the platform’s talented creators and breaking all stereotypes.
Within a short span of time, Josh has become the fastest growing app in the world of content creation with its unique IPs like #LightsCameraJosh. It’s an exclusive social event set to create a bridge between new creators and the star creators. The hashtag #LightsCameraJosh has already received 10.8 million hearts and 94 million views.
This event is on its way to become the biggest Hindi meetup done by any short video app in India! It has top creators like Swati aka @fairytale_swati, who has over 2.4 million followers on the Josh app with content ranging from fashion, dance and travel, along with talented and inspiring singer and artist Vejeeta, as well as Dipti Sharma, who is known for her fashion and beauty care content. Josh’s top creators will be gracing the event with their presence.
The initiative will help creators drive loyalty and retention from a large audience across a wide range of genres. It will act as a medium for new creators to interact with the massive Josh community. The creators will team up with some of the biggest talents to bring forth cutting-edge content, which will surely strike a chord with everyone.
Stay tuned to find out more about the exciting and fun event of LightsCameraJosh!
- The Crown Series 4: Josh O'Connor bears an uncanny resemblance to a young Prince Charles as he gets into character while shooting outside the British Museum
- Josh Frydenberg sounds alarm on Holocaust deniers and 'the rise of the far right' in Australia and internationally
- Ryan Reynolds Shares Hilarious Behind-the-Scenes Video From Deadpool 2 Featuring Josh Brolin
- COVID-19 coronavirus threatens Josh Frydenberg's promised budget surplus
- This takes the biscuit: Line of Duty fans' frenzy after creator Jed Mercurio tweets bizarre clue featuring an Australian delicacy
- Coronavirus deaths leap 242 in a single day - the biggest rise ever - as total cases soar past 60,000 after China changes the way it diagnoses sufferers
- 2017 NBA Draft Prospect Profiles: Is Josh Jackson a better prospect than Lonzo Ball?
- Last Tango in Halifax: meet the cast of season 5
- 'Six weeks to go!' Mother of Britain's biggest family Sue Radford admits they can't agree on a name as she nears the birth of her 22nd child
- For ‘Blindspotting’ Creators Daveed Diggs and Rafael Casal, There Are No Easy Answers
- Still fighting: meet the developers of Hong Kong protest games
- Meet the Single Musicians Looking for Love on
- Coronavirus travel slump putting event and conference organisers at risk
- Meet a new generation of rising stars of the Indian diaspora making a mark in diverse fields around the world
- 'We will go ahead': Olympics organisers reject claims Games under threat from coronavirus
- Shot put stars boost Christchurch track meet
- More than £250 billion is wiped off top UK firms' shares in a week as FTSE suffers biggest drop since 2008 financial crisis and Wall Street is hit by 1,000-point drop in the Dow amid global coronavirus panic
- US stocks bounce back with BIGGEST gain since 2009, while Apple records its strongest day in two years as Wall Street recovers from plunge over coronavirus fears
- How to cut down on wasteful meetings – the biggest source of inefficiency in UK business
- Takeaways: LeBron James, Lakers best Zion Williamson, Pelicans in first meeting between the two stars
Josh To Organise Biggest Meet-Up With Its Top Creators For #LightsCameraJosh have 725 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.