India’s most engaging short video app, Josh has become the central hub of all content creation with its out-of-the-box approach. The app launched a year ago in 2020 has already bagged the top spots, with 1000+ best creators, 15+ million UGC creators, as well as 100 million+ downloads. Josh is also captivating new users with the hottest entertainment formats among a wide range of demographics.
Adding another successful outing to its list, Josh in March 2021 at Park Hyatt, Hyderabad launched #LightsCameraJosh. Symbolising real talent and creator networking, the event began with 126 creators but only top 20 creators made the cut. The Hyderbad Instagram collective clout garnered an audience of 1.8 million with 68 creators, while the Josh collective clout garnered an audience of 94.5 million.
On the other hand, the collective clout of 200 Instagram and Josh creators have also been invited to LCJ Gurgaon. The Instagram clout has more than 10 million views, while the creators have 175 million views on Josh.
Brainchild of the Josh community, #LightsCameraJosh focuses on recognising and unifying the platform’s talented creators and breaking all stereotypes.
Within a short span of time, Josh has become the fastest growing app in the world of content creation with its unique IPs like #LightsCameraJosh. It’s an exclusive social event set to create a bridge between new creators and the star creators. The hashtag #LightsCameraJosh has already received 10.8 million hearts and 94 million views.
This event is on its way to become the biggest Hindi meetup done by any short video app in India! It has top creators like Swati aka @fairytale_swati, who has over 2.4 million followers on the Josh app with content ranging from fashion, dance and travel, along with talented and inspiring singer and artist Vejeeta, as well as Dipti Sharma, who is known for her fashion and beauty care content. Josh’s top creators will be gracing the event with their presence.
The initiative will help creators drive loyalty and retention from a large audience across a wide range of genres. It will act as a medium for new creators to interact with the massive Josh community. The creators will team up with some of the biggest talents to bring forth cutting-edge content, which will surely strike a chord with everyone.
Stay tuned to find out more about the exciting and fun event of LightsCameraJosh!
- The strange world of YouTube creator side gigs
- Hollywood Erupts over Kanye’s Trump Meeting: ‘Bullsh*t PR Stunt By a Narcissistic Pop Star’
- How organisations can keep productivity thriving
- ‘Deadpool 2’ screenwriters break down the movie’s biggest Easter eggs and cameos
- How organisations can avoid the perils of the IoT ‘Wild West'
- Mind the GDPR gaps: the biggest risks that remain for UK companies
- The biggest GDPR mistakes six months on
- International Showrunners' Roundtable With Creators of 'Deutschland 83,' 'Spotless,' '1992'
- Navigating the biggest cybersecurity challenges this computer security day
- “DADDY LONGLEGS”‘ JOSH AND BENNY SAFDIE | By Scott Macaulay
- Is a travelling exec your biggest cyber risk?
- Batfleck, Bombs, Booted Execs: The 15 Biggest Film Stories of 2013
- Avoiding the biggest threats to data backup
- An organisational workout: the role of physical and mental fitness in IT resilience
- All Day and a Night: Josh and Benny Safdie on
- at PaleyFest: Cast and Creators Talk Character on the Red Carpet
- The rare disease challenge meeting
- Major Studio Heads to Meet With Obama During His DreamWorks Animation Visit
- Can the UK film industry meet the diversity challenge?
- Meet the Latest SFFS/KRF Filmmaking Grant Finalists (Part 1)
Josh To Organise Biggest Meet-Up With Its Top Creators For #LightsCameraJosh have 592 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.