@sheeeluhhh/Twitter Tributes have been pouring in since DMX took his last breath Friday … and one fan credits him with forging an understanding about her own dad who was gripped by addiction. The woman wrote , “DMX is the reason I forgave my father after he passed for his years of addiction. We met in 2017 after I heard him from my room in the hallway of my hotel. It was all divine intervention. I ran to the hallway & met him. We spoke for 15 mins.” Document Launch Doc She goes on … “We spoke about addiction & he encouraged me to forgive my father for what he couldn't control. He said ‘forgive him.’ I needed to hear that. Of all people, it came from someone I grew up listening to bc of my dad … Sometimes in the moment you don't understand the significance of a moment until it's passed. To this day, I credit X for helping me learn forgiveness. I am praying that he gives himself grace — in this lifetime and beyond. His words and impact have left a deep legacy.” DMX struggled with addiction over the years, but always tried to rebound to sobriety…. Read full this story
- Bill Buckner dies at 69 after long battle with dementia
- For Father's Day: More than just keepsakes
- "Romeo and Juliet" director Franco Zeffirelli dies at 96
- What the Tiger Woods comeback story teaches us about forgiveness and redemption
- Holocaust survivor, Hoosier Eva Mozes Kor dies in Poland at 85
- Holocaust survivor Eva Mozes Kor dies in Poland at 85
- Dr. John, a true New Orleans music legend, dies at age 77
- Paul McCartney: Lambeau Field concert has a story for all fans
- How 2 Bruce Springsteen fans were 'Blinded By the Light'
- Bart Starr, Hall of Famer and Packers great, dies at 85
DMX Inspired Fan to Forgive Her Father Who Died from Addiction have 296 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.