Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner.
A rep for the medical examiner’s office tells TMZ … the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine.
We broke the story … Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22.
The manager had grown concerned after Shock — famed performer of the ‘Humpty Dance’ — missed check-out time, and immediately called 911.
The Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET.
As we first told you … the iconic rapper’s funeral was held May 1 , and his Digital Underground family was well represented at the service.
- Peaches Geldof reportedly "died of heroin overdose"
- Hoffman could be digitized to complete "Hunger Games" film
- 'Glee' star Monteith's death was accidental: coroner
- Mixed emotions over "Glee" farewell to late star
- Buddhism shines light into HIV/AIDS darkness
- Jackson doctor in court over pop icon's death
- Shortage of vaccine causes prices increase
Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose have 204 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.