Dak Prescott ‘s sensational off-season continues … the Dallas Cowboys QB is parting ways with Adidas to sign a massive new deal with Jordan Brand.
The exact terms of the contract have not been disclosed — but it’s a 5-year deal that will make him the highest-paid NFL player on the Jordan Brand roster, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter .
It’s a big move for Dak, who signed with Adidas back when he was a rookie in 2016. But when Michael Jordan comes calling, it’s hard to say no!
Prescott’s agent has been on fire over the past few months — his team just locked up a 4-year, $160 million contract with the Cowboys back in March which includes a $126 MILLION guarantee.
Remember, Prescott suffered a nasty ankle injury back in October — knocking him out for the season and leaving many wondering if he would ever play football again.
But, Dak says he feels GREAT — telling reporters back in May, “I could go play in a game right now and in my head be very, very successful.”
“There’s no doubt that when I need to be successful, when I need to do the things that it takes to be on the field, I’ll do exactly that and the timing will be right.”
- Dak Prescott belongs in NFL MVP race: A deep dive into the advanced stats proves it
- Dak Prescott belongs in NFL MVP race: A deep dive into the advanced stats prove it
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson, Nike's Jordan Brand agree to richest rookie shoe deal in NBA history, per report
- Kanye West's new deal with Adidas to open stores is set to make a LOT of money for the star
- Saturday's Best Deals: Thermapen Mk4, Refurb. Shark IONFLEX Vacuum, Nespresso, and More
- Sunday's Best Deals: Dyson Cordless Vacuums,
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball sues ex-business partner, alleging that the Big Baller Brand co-founder embezzled millions from the family apparel company and demanding $2million in damages
- Sneaker free agent Luka Doncic playing his way into becoming next NBA star with signature shoe deal
- B&M launches massive Black Friday deals one week early
- FMIA Week 11: Football Changes Fast, As Lamar Jackson’s Rise Reminds
- Pick Six: Ravens keep rolling, Niners dig deep and Cousins leading the way
- Fresh Ego Kid: Marvin Morgan, the ex pro footballer behind the fresh fashion label worn by Anthony Joshua, Dele Alli and Romelu Lukaku
- Love Island 2019 cast in full as Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea are crowned this year’s WINNERS
- How the Beckham's really made their first billion - and will their wealth last
- What is Canada like for a refugee?
- Chance the Rapper has nothing to fear but FOMO itself
- Inside N. Korea: The view from a rare foreign student detained for alleged spying
- 9/11 victim's son reacts to Omar's 'some people did something' remark
- Soccer! What did the U.S. men’s team accomplish by beating Canada?
- The Ticking Time Bomb that Could Blow Up Hollywood’s Streaming Era
Dak Prescott Ditching Adidas to Sign with Jordan Brand In Massive Apparel Deal have 530 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.