Dak Prescott ‘s sensational off-season continues … the Dallas Cowboys QB is parting ways with Adidas to sign a massive new deal with Jordan Brand.
The exact terms of the contract have not been disclosed — but it’s a 5-year deal that will make him the highest-paid NFL player on the Jordan Brand roster, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter .
It’s a big move for Dak, who signed with Adidas back when he was a rookie in 2016. But when Michael Jordan comes calling, it’s hard to say no!
Prescott’s agent has been on fire over the past few months — his team just locked up a 4-year, $160 million contract with the Cowboys back in March which includes a $126 MILLION guarantee.
Remember, Prescott suffered a nasty ankle injury back in October — knocking him out for the season and leaving many wondering if he would ever play football again.
But, Dak says he feels GREAT — telling reporters back in May, “I could go play in a game right now and in my head be very, very successful.”
“There’s no doubt that when I need to be successful, when I need to do the things that it takes to be on the field, I’ll do exactly that and the timing will be right.”
- Cowboys’ Prescott has eye on present without long-term deal
- Peacock: Everything to know about NBCUniversal's streaming app
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 19
- Brace yourself for Super Saturday: Boris is set to announce green light for meeting up indoors (with no hugging) and end of 2-metre rule to allow pubs, cinemas, museums and staycations to return
- UK records highest number of new coronavirus cases in seven weeks with 1,148 infections and a further 102 deaths
- Meghan Markle and Harry need to answer 6 key questions after quitting royal role
Dak Prescott Ditching Adidas to Sign with Jordan Brand In Massive Apparel Deal have 341 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.