Dak Prescott ‘s sensational off-season continues … the Dallas Cowboys QB is parting ways with Adidas to sign a massive new deal with Jordan Brand.
The exact terms of the contract have not been disclosed — but it’s a 5-year deal that will make him the highest-paid NFL player on the Jordan Brand roster, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter .
It’s a big move for Dak, who signed with Adidas back when he was a rookie in 2016. But when Michael Jordan comes calling, it’s hard to say no!
Prescott’s agent has been on fire over the past few months — his team just locked up a 4-year, $160 million contract with the Cowboys back in March which includes a $126 MILLION guarantee.
Remember, Prescott suffered a nasty ankle injury back in October — knocking him out for the season and leaving many wondering if he would ever play football again.
But, Dak says he feels GREAT — telling reporters back in May, “I could go play in a game right now and in my head be very, very successful.”
“There’s no doubt that when I need to be successful, when I need to do the things that it takes to be on the field, I’ll do exactly that and the timing will be right.”
- FMIA Week 7: A Strange Day in NFL, and Why Bucs Signed Antonio Brown
- Best smartphone deals for November 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- 'I will NOT back down': Boris Johnson defies EU fury at threat to 'tear up' Brexit divorce terms on Northern Ireland after Michel Barnier warns it would mean NO trade deal - but PM says that would still be a 'good outcome' for the UK
- FMIA Week 2: Let Russ Cook? Wilson Has Ingredients For First MVP Season
- FMIA Week 3: Josh Allen’s Pissed Off, Tony Romo’s Proud and Buffalo’s 3-0
- Dallas Cowboys 17-20 Los Angeles Rams: Malcolm Brown scores two TDs in opening win at SoFi Stadium
- FMIA Week 4: 2020 NFL Weirdness Continues With Postponed Games, Positive Tests And, Oh Yeah, Football
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 12
- The best Android apps (October 2020)
- The NFL's racial justice efforts fall far short
- Guild Wars 2 Head Start Diary
- Scott Galloway pivots to stardom
- EXCLUSIVE Jailed Fyre Festival fraudster Billy McFarland releases new podcast from prison where he promises to tell his side of the story and says - 'What the f*** was I thinking?'
- EXCLUSIVE: Rylan Clark-Neal will host the 2020 British LGBT Awards as he dedicates this year's honours to young LGBT+ people who have struggled during lockdown
Dak Prescott Ditching Adidas to Sign with Jordan Brand In Massive Apparel Deal have 460 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.