“I wish I could’ve played there when we had that GM,” the former Tennessee halfback said. “They doing what they got to do to win games.”
As for why CJ2K sees Henry exploding … Johnson says it’s simple — with Julio and A.J. Brown now on the outsides, Chris says it’s not possible for defenses to just key in on Derrick.
“There’s no way you can put 8, 9 in the box on Henry,” Johnson tells us. “You got Julio on the outside. You got A.J. on the other side. So, you can’t stack the box or anything like that.”
“It’s like, man, it’s crazy.”
It’s a scary scene to think about — especially for AFC South teams — ’cause Henry was ALREADY a beast in 2020.
The 27-year-old monster ran for 2,027 yards, 17 touchdowns AND he added 114 receiving yards.
But, Johnson sees it going even better for Derrick with Julio on the team … telling us, “I wish they would have made them moves when I was there.”
“You love that move,” Chris said of the blockbuster trade. “You don’t want to continue to run against 8 and 9 in the box. You don’t want to do that.”
Johnson — who by the way is opening up a chain of coffee shops in Florida that he hopes can compete with Starbucks someday — says the move officially makes the Titans real contenders in 2021 for the Lombardi Trophy.
“Everything look good on paper,” Johnson said. “We got to go out there and prove it.”
- NFL Draft 2020: Five teams that should trade down in the first round, including two in the top five
- Texans trade DeAndre Hopkins to Cardinals as NFL kicks off big day of offseason moves
- NFL Draft has seen franchise-altering trades over the last 20 years
- 2020 NFL Draft: Best team fits for prospects; why Cowboys should trade up, Patriots' answer at QB and more
- Cowboys refused trade offers when CeeDee Lamb fell to No. 17, McCarthy says they're 'blessed' to have him
- Boris Johnson snuffs out Cabinet calls for early easing of lockdown: PM intervenes from Chequers rehab to insist a second peak of coronavirus outbreak not economic misery is the biggest danger
- FMIA 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Three Trades, a Tua Stunner and a Round 1 Full Of Hope
- NFL Mock Draft 2020: First-round bold predictions, Jaguars trade up for Tua Tagovailoa, final full picks from Chris Simms
- Final mock draft: Trades allow Broncos to make two first-round picks
- Broncos 2020 NFL mock draft tracker 6.0: What the national experts predict Denver will do
- 15 college basketball players who are coming off breakout seasons to keep an eye on for 2020-21
- 2020 NFL Draft: How Patriots can trade into top five to land their next franchise quarterback
- 2020 NFL MVP odds, picks, predictions, best bets: Proven expert fading Lamar Jackson
- Why Rob Gronkowski's trade to Buccaneers is about more than wanting to reunite with Tom Brady
- How the Broncos can have a perfect 2020 NFL Draft and it starts with a surprising first-round trade
- Jurassic World 2 Is Bringing Back B.D. Wong as Dr. Henry Wu
- Mock NFL draft 2020: What will 49ers do with their two first-round picks?
- ESPN reveals early value picks in 2020 Heisman race
- Grading every general manager's best, worst, and greatest value picks heading into the 2020 NFL Draft
- 2020 NFL Draft: Grading every current general manager's best, worst, and greatest value picks
Chris Johnson Predicting Monster Season For Derrick Henry After Julio Jones Trade have 580 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.