“I wish I could’ve played there when we had that GM,” the former Tennessee halfback said. “They doing what they got to do to win games.”
As for why CJ2K sees Henry exploding … Johnson says it’s simple — with Julio and A.J. Brown now on the outsides, Chris says it’s not possible for defenses to just key in on Derrick.
“There’s no way you can put 8, 9 in the box on Henry,” Johnson tells us. “You got Julio on the outside. You got A.J. on the other side. So, you can’t stack the box or anything like that.”
“It’s like, man, it’s crazy.”
It’s a scary scene to think about — especially for AFC South teams — ’cause Henry was ALREADY a beast in 2020.
The 27-year-old monster ran for 2,027 yards, 17 touchdowns AND he added 114 receiving yards.
But, Johnson sees it going even better for Derrick with Julio on the team … telling us, “I wish they would have made them moves when I was there.”
“You love that move,” Chris said of the blockbuster trade. “You don’t want to continue to run against 8 and 9 in the box. You don’t want to do that.”
Johnson — who by the way is opening up a chain of coffee shops in Florida that he hopes can compete with Starbucks someday — says the move officially makes the Titans real contenders in 2021 for the Lombardi Trophy.
“Everything look good on paper,” Johnson said. “We got to go out there and prove it.”
- Hollywood gets party season started at glitzy Golden Globes
- The Dow Jones Effect
- Liverpool 5 Norwich 0: Sturridge proving his worth with third goal in Anfield romp
- Chelsea lose to MLS All-Stars
- 15 movies for May showing at local cinemas
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/12
- Manchester United 2 Liverpool 1: Fergie's men hold on to seal win over bitter rivals after Van Persie and Vidic strike
- United extend lead, Blues close on City
- Black Friday draws crowds, but spending in doubt
- England defenders jostling for Terry's place
- Economic woes persiting into next year: Fed says
- 13 movies to be released in August
- Hodgson oversees smash-and-grab
- Premier League preview 2012/2013
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 29/1
- G7 to say global economy healthy, risks manageable
- Grp H: Hernandez stars in United win
- United and City continue to set the pace; Chelsea drop home points again
- New Era Dawns in La Liga
- Social News 29/1
Chris Johnson Predicting Monster Season For Derrick Henry After Julio Jones Trade have 416 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.