Asian hate crime is not peculiar to the United States. An Asian man was brutally attacked in London during a live stream, but he got a big assist from some enraged bystanders. You see the perp kicking the man as the person live streaming, who goes by the name Sherwin , comes to his aid. The perp doesn’t flee immediately but, as the victim repeatedly begs to “Call the police,” he realizes what’s up and flees. YouTube/Sherwin The Asian man is bleeding from the head. It’s unclear if he required medical attention. It’s also unclear if the police came and hunted down the hater. As you know, Asian hate crimes have exploded in the U.S. over the last year, thanks in part to Trump ‘s dog-whistling over the coronavirus and the racist nickname he bestowed on it. YouTube/Sherwin At least it’s good to see people who see something like this jump into action.
- SF district attorney withdraws charges against defendant in attack on Asian man
- Keeper at Melbourne Zoo becomes viral sensation after epic dance on live-stream set up to monitor giraffes
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor live-streams a dazzling disco from her living room as she keeps her fans and five sons entertained during COVID-19 lockdown
- New York Asian Man Allegedly Targeted in Racist Attack Days After AG Launches Coronavirus Hate Crime Hotline
- All the live stream concerts you can watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 5)
- NFL Draft 2020: Dates, UK time, TV channel, live stream, and draft order as ceremony to go ahead despite coronavirus
- NBA live stream: how to watch every game online in 2020 from anywhere
- WrestleMania 36 live stream: watch the biggest WWE event of 2020 online for free now
- WrestleMania 36 live stream: how to watch 2020's biggest WWE event online for free
- WrestleMania 36 live stream: watch the WWE pay-per-view online for free tonight
Asian Man Attacked on Live Stream have 301 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.