Bigg Boss 15 has been in the news since its inception, all thanks to the contestants. Initially, there were speculations that VJ Anusha Dandekar will be participating in Salman Khan’s show, but she refuted it. Now, yet again there have been rumours that she will be entering the show that has her ex-boyfriend Karan Kundrra as a wild card entrant.
The VJ decided to quash these rumours by putting out her statement on her Instagram. She shared a lengthy open letter and revealed that she is currently in a happy space. She asked people to stop the nonsense about her going to Bigg Boss and mentioned that she is the boss of her life and doesn’t need to be in any house to prove it.
Anusha wrote, “So again this is my life, my happy place. And for the love of god please stop this nonsense about me going on Bigg Boss to fill some pages in an article, to stir up some more drama, which I’m not even a part of. I told you my truth, every quote or picture I post now is not about my past, it’s about MY growth! This is about ME!”
She further wrote, “Stop undermining my achievements as a self made woman. I am the Boss of my own life, I don’t need to be in any house to prove it. So sleep easy, the people that are so unhealthily obsessed with it. Thank you to all of you who just let me live and spread happiness.”
There are reports that Shamita Shetty’s boyfriend and Bigg Boss OTT contestant Raqesh Bapat will be entering the show as wild card entrant. However, there is no official confirmation about the same.
- Labour's £11,000 hit to your pension: FTSE boss warns of 'hidden threat' behind Jeremy Corbyn's desire to seize control of key industries
- University Presents ‘Refutation’ Of Ben Shapiro, Speaker Admits He Didn’t Attend Shapiro’s Speech
- Lib Dems reject plan to make Jeremy Corbyn PM to block no-deal Brexit as 'nonsense'
- Hardline Eurosceptic Tories warn Boris Johnson not to 'betray' them on Brexit as they say they will not vote for a re-hashed version of Theresa May's deal
- Anti-CAA stir rips through nation: South Delhi burns, Internet suspended in Aligarh
- WATCH: Ben Shapiro Dismantles The Left’s Claim That America Was Built On Slavery
- Istanbul Ataturk Airport attack: Recap after three suicide bombers kill at least 41
- J-Pop's dream factory
- Australia's 23rd Prime Minister Bob Hawke dies peacefully at home aged 89 - leaving behind an immense contribution to public life that cemented his legacy as a legendary reformer
- Kiev ‘punishes’ civilians in Donetsk with travel permits and drugs blockade
- 'Boris Johnson is a shameless pathological liar who will let you down'
- Where oil rigs go to die
- After NE & West Bengal, it’s Delhi now
- Truth, Lies, and Videotape at the Kawasaki Kmart
- Prince Andrew has put his daughters Beatrice and Eugenie 'through HELL' by 'hanging around with paedophiles', claims his 'sex slave' accuser Virginia Roberts in 'Epstein cover-up' tweet
- 60 lies of Boris Johnson: Tory leader's curious relationship with the truth
- The Hill's Morning Report — Harris brings her A game to Miami debate
- Harry Styles: ‘I’m not just sprinkling in sexual ambiguity to be interesting’
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Emmy Voting Looms; Trevor Noah’s ‘Green Book’ Goof; Rematch At The Tonys For Cranston And Daniels
- Trump, terror and Brexit: Biggest stories of 2016, the year the world was rocked by tragedy
Anusha Dandekar Refutes Rumours Of Entering Bigg Boss In An Open Letter; Says 'Stop This Nonsense' have 612 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.