EXCLUSIVE : After a production hiatus of a few years, filming is back underway on making-of documentary Too Hot To Handle: Remembering Ghostbusters II , which will feature interviews with Dan Aykroyd, the late Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, director and producer Ivan Reitman, producers Joe Medjuck and Michael C. Gross, and ILM's Dennis Muren.
The film will include a score from film and TV vet Randy Edelman who scored Ghostbusters II .
Too Hot To Handle: Remembering Ghostbusters II hails from UK brother and sister team, Anthony and Claire Bueno. It is a Bueno Production, produced by Claire Bueno, and executive-produced by Laurence Gornall of Unannounced Films.
Screen Media is theatrically re-releasing the same team's Ghostbusters I making-of doc, Cleanin' Up The Town (2019), on October 1.
The theatrical and VOD re-release will come shortly before Jason Reitman's anticipated Ghostbusters: Afterlife arrives in November.
"Contrary to popular belief, Ghostbusters II has a huge following", commented director Anthony Bueno, "but it's making-of has a very different story to tell, compared to its processor, which as a filmmaker presents new and exciting challenges with regards to our storytelling…we are working diligently to deliver a respectful, but honest account of the making of Ghostbusters II ."
"We couldn't be more honored to have Randy on board," added producer Claire Bueno. "He's a legend and we had such a lot of fun when we interviewed him for the doc. So, when he said 'yes', we couldn't believe our luck. He will truly be an asset and help us elevate Too Hot To Handle ".
- Congrats ghouls, your trolling of ‘Ghostbusters’ worked: Five reasons for the box office disappointment
- OCVarsity Hot 150: Orange County’s top impact football players for 2018
- Phoenix gets a hot new restaurant: Tapas and seafood done right in bright, charming oasis
- This summer has been hot and dry so which of your plants should be saved in a drought?
- Chicago needs a plan for handling Laquan McDonald verdict
- How To Handle Anxiety At Work So It Doesn't Destroy Your Whole Day
- Austin-based company is selling Instagram-friendly cookware for a new generation of cooks
- Mr. Ten Percent: The Man Who Built — And Bilked — American Soccer
- Ten Long Years of Trying to Make Armie Hammer Happen
- 2008 World Series Game 5, and all the rain that delayed the Phillies' reign
- Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department July 20 to Aug. 4
- How Houston dealt with the oil bust in the '80s
- The World’s Most Famous Actor Whose Face You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Episode 13 of the Constitutional podcast: ‘Taxes’
- How Columbia football, a perennial loser, is rising from the ashes
- CHOC Follies’ “The Wizard of OC” Delights Audiences
- Evil and awesome: 25 really smart movie villains
- Ratings and Review: The 2017 BMW 530i gets better in almost every way…except at being a BMW
- Career advice: Make winning small talk in a job interview
- 119 Of Many Ways Donald Trump Harms Animals People Birds Fishes Butterflies Bees Water : Indybay
‘Too Hot To Handle: Remembering Ghostbusters II’ Resumes Production have 500 words, post on deadline.com at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.