Grammy award-winning singer Taylor Swift is all set to release the new version of her fifth studio album, 1989, originally released in 2014. The singer-songwriter treated her fans to the new version of “Wildest Dream” from the same album.
The release of the single came as a surprise to fans. Taylor reportedly is expected to release the re-recording of her 2012 album ‘Red’ on November 19. However, Widest Dream comes from the next album released in 2014.
Taylor shared the re-recorded song’s link on her Instagram Story, writing, “Hi! Saw you guys got Wildest Dreams trending on TikTok, thought you should have my version.” The song reportedly has been going viral on TikTok and Instagram reels due to the slow zoom filter on the platforms.
Swift also posted a clip to TikTok with the new version of “Wildest Dreams”, along with the caption, “Someone said slow zoom makes you look like the main character I said make it Taylor’s Version pls.”
Two hours later, she posted another video using the rerecording, with on-screen text reading, “You set a date in November with Red but then someone mentions 1989,” referencing her two different albums which are now expected to release later this year.
Back in 2014, “Wildest Dreams” reached No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and went to No. 1 on the Mainstream Top 40 and Adult Top 40 charts. The singer back in 2020 revealed that she will be re-recording her first six albums after Scooter Braun bought her former record label Big machine, which gave him control of the original releases. He later sold the masters for USD 300 million to Shamrock Holdings in November costing Taylor to lose rights to her own songs.
Taylor had confirmed the release of Red (Taylor’s Version) on November 19. She has already released the re-recording of Fearless (Taylor’s Version) in 2021.
- 'I hope this will be my wedding song!' Taylor Swift sends fans wild as she announces surprise collaboration with Shawn Mendes on remix of Lover
- Taylor Swift Gifts Fan $6,386 To Help Pay Her College Tuition
- Bad girl gone good? What to expect from Taylor Swift's mystery release
- Taylor Swift begs for help as she reveals AMAs performance is at risk after she’s ‘banned’ from performing her OWN songs
- Taylor Swift: 1989 review – leagues ahead of the teen-pop competition
- Taylor Swift announces new album, Reputation, for November release
- Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift: match made in heaven or a PR stunt?
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry FINALLY put their feud to bed as they hug and make up in new video for LGBT anthem You Need To Calm Down featuring Ryan Reynolds, Laverne Cox, Ru Paul and Queer Eye stars
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Lover’ Is a Guaranteed Success
- Taylor Swift’s reputation: will her new album silence her critics?
- What Is Every Song on Taylor Swift’s
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Lover’ Album: Everything We Know So Far
- Taylor Swift's ME! is a musical-inspired return to her happily uncool brand
- Taylor Swift returns to perform at The Bluebird Cafe in Nashville where she got her break
- Taylor Swift Performs ‘Lover’ Tracks, Talks Re-Recording Albums on ‘GMA’
- Taylor Swift declares 'the old Taylor is dead' in new song Look What You Made Me Do
- Taylor Swift: Lover review – pop dominator wears her heart on her sleeve
- Taylor Swift's great re-recording plot: icy revenge or a pointless setback?
- Taylor Swift: Scooter Braun’s Acquisition of Back Catalog ‘My Worst Case Scenario’
- See Taylor Swift’s Surprise Performance at New York’s Stonewall Inn
Taylor Swift Treats Her Fans To A Surprise Release Of 1989 Single Wildest Dreams Revamped Version have 599 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.