4:28 PM PT — Major was sent home from the White House after “nipping” at a Secret Service agent’s hand. A Secret Service official told NBC News no skin was broken in the incident, which is being described as “an extremely minor injury.”
The agent involved in the incident is still working and hasn’t missed any time.
9:36 AM PT — The Delaware Humane Association — where Major was adopted from — tells TMZ … Champ and Major’s recent behavior could stem from a change in environment, which can be unsettling for dogs. They added, “it can take any dog some time to adjust to a new home or new surroundings.”
DHA continued, “This is particularly challenging in a home like the White House, with dozens of staff and new people in the environment and around the dogs every day.” They added, “this does not mean that Major — or any shelter dog for that matter — is an aggressive dog.”
6:27 AM PT — 3/9 — Major and Champ won’t be kept away from the White House for too long. The dogs will reportedly be back. A White House official told NBC News, “With the First Lady traveling for three days, Champ and Major went to Delaware to stay with family friends.”
President Biden ‘s dogs just got the old heave-ho from the White House … sounds like they were too aggressive for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
The Bidens’ 2 German Shepherds, Major and Champ , were shipped back to the family home in Delaware last week following some un-doglike (or maybe doglike) behavior at the White House, including a biting incident.
Major, the 3-year-old pooch Biden adopted from a Delaware animal shelter in 2019, reportedly got his chompers on a member of White House security.
Major’s also said to have been pretty agitated around the residence … allegedly charging, jumping and barking at staff and security.
Champ, meanwhile, seems to be getting the short end of the stick … he’s been sent back to Wilmington too … even though he’s about 13 years old and has slowed down considerably due to his age.
With the German Shepherds out of the White House, the place is going back to how it was under Donald Trump … a no-pet zone.
Unclear if Major and Champ are banished to Delaware for good, or if they’re just in timeout.
Originally Published — 3/8 6:47 PM PT
- So why did Secret Service agents sleep with prostitutes?
- Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle have Secret Service guarding date nights, report says
- Fortnite players are pretending to protect the President in wacky roleplaying craze
- Review: The President is Missing ★☆☆☆☆
- Charles Barkley was star-struck before interviewing President Obama. A stenographer from Narberth calmed him down
- UPDATE: President Trump and Kim Jong Un to meet 1 on 1
- Former President George H.W. Bush discharged from Maine hospital
- Ranking the Top NBA free agents this summer
- When Presidents Write Fiction, Sometimes Things Get Weird
- Chatty ex-president, wary AG: Report details Sky Harbor meeting between Clinton and Lynch
- UK calls for global chemical weapons conference following Salisbury nerve agent attack
- How a Hacker Proved Cops Used a Secret Government Phone Tracker to Find Him
- Espionage: The secret battlefield
- Former CIA officer guilty of selling secrets to China
- Top secret files prove Iran IS trying to build a nuclear bomb, Israel claims
- The secret battlefield
- Zimbabwe: ZEC Says to Allow Roving Party Agents Between Polling Stations
- Beatrice & Woodsley Owner Spills the Secrets of His Decade-Old Eatery
- Discover London's best secret gardens as private squares open their gates this weekend
- Britain tried to kill Kaiser Wilhelm II in 1918 with secret RAF bombing raid, reveals archives
President Biden's Dog Major Nipped at Secret Service Agent's Hand have 626 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.