Last year, actress Malaika Arora was tested positive for COVID-19 and it took her more than six months to feel fit. Malaika who is well-known for eating healthy and her fitness regimes, told a leading daily that the virus had an adverse effect on her knees, but she didn’t give up on herself. In the same interview, Malaika also asserted that apart from looking after her body, she also nurtured her relationships with her dear ones.
Recalling her recovery period, Malaika said that there were days when she could not even bend down and touch her toes. She would often get frustrated as she was unable to push herself. However, she didn’t give up on herself.
“Post recovery, I wanted to start working out and going for my runs immediately, but COVID-19 had such an adverse effect on my knees. We don’t realise it, but our entire body bears the brunt of this virus. I had to change my approach. I stopped rushing into it and didn’t do anything stupid. I ate right, monitored my nutrition and in six-eight months, here I am,” said Malaika.
Speaking about how she handled relationships while staying locked at home for a long time, she said that everyone who she knows has been working to keep their relationships intact and maintain a balance in them. Just like others, she also used the lockdown period wisely to nurture her relationships.
“Yes, it is difficult and none of us have had the freedom to move around too much or be with each other as much as we would have loved to. However, this phase has also been one where we had the opportunity to understand each other better and nurture what we have between us. I value this. My relationships mean the world to me,” asserted Malaika.
- As LeBron-Spoelstra relationship grows, so does Heat’s power
- Tebow works exclusively at quarterback
- NASCAR, military forge a lasting relationship
- Hockey world honors Baizley
- Iguodala, Nuggets want long-term relationship
- Justin Simien says some people are still “triggered” by
- Francoeur, fans have complicated relationship
- Those close to Tim Tebow say he’s the real deal
- ‘World Wide’ impact doesn’t go deep
- Manufacturers work to maximize value of NASCAR involvement
- Graham, Rodriguez downplaying relationship
- Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods say they’re dating
- McIlroy says he won’t quit again
- Will poise mean progress for Vikings’ Ponder?
- Relationships matter most to Blank
- Arkansas AD working on Petrino review
- BBC and S4C have partnership that works, Rhodri Talfan Davies says
- Owens washed up and looking for work
- Teixeira ends relationship with agent Boras
- Nike working on game plan for Lin
Malaika Arora Says She Worked On Her Relationships During Lockdown; 'My Relationships Mean The World To Me' have 458 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.